Honored Contributor

Re: anyone besides me not getting the TSV?

It's a good price, but they aren't offering Cucumber Aloe ...... and I already have almost a year's supply in my bathroom.

What would be the point? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Valued Contributor

On 8/28/2014 gatorgal25 said:

I don't know what to do. I am on AD for BGT cc from a while back, but I am just about out of stlying cream. I really wanted my next styling cream to be BGT, but I think the only way to get it is to buy the TSV. I have never used the VTS or the RM. Truthfully, I'm only about 2 months into my new hair growth from chemo, but I guess I would use the RM eventually once my hair has been around long enough to actually be damaged. LOL.

Best wishes to you. I'm glad your hair is coming back. Sometimes after chemo the hair comes out completely different in texture as to how it was before, so you may benefit from the remoist. Other people even use it on their nails. I also would not recommend using any thing harsh on your scalp or hair. Best wishes.
Formally NewtoWen
Respected Contributor

On 8/28/2014 jaxs mom said:

The remoist in the TSV is the 2oz size. Not the 4oz one that sells for 58 dollars.

True, but it's still a very good deal. I'd be happier if I could get it in CA, since I know I like that CC, but since I have a gallon each of SAM and TT in the cupboard, am mildly allergic to lavender, and can't abide the scent of POM, FIG seems like the logical choice.

Valued Contributor

On 8/28/2014 HappyDaze said:

I am getting one for my friend for her birthday but not one for myself.

I am only interested in SHP, SMC and the new seasonals at this point.

Wow. You are a great friend. What a nice gift!!!
Formally NewtoWen
Super Contributor

On 8/28/2014 Newtowen said:

I don't know what to do. I am on AD for BGT cc from a while back, but I am just about out of stlying cream. I really wanted my next styling cream to be BGT, but I think the only way to get it is to buy the TSV. I have never used the VTS or the RM. Truthfully, I'm only about 2 months into my new hair growth from chemo, but I guess I would use the RM eventually once my hair has been around long enough to actually be damaged. LOL.

Best wishes to you. I'm glad your hair is coming back. Sometimes after chemo the hair comes out completely different in texture as to how it was before, so you may benefit from the remoist. Other people even use it on their nails. I also would not recommend using any thing harsh on your scalp or hair. Best wishes.

Thank you for the well-wishes, I appreciate it. As for hair texture...I'm not sure yet. One thing is certain, my bald head loved BGT. Trying to stay away from menthol and soy for now.

Honored Contributor

On 8/28/2014 Newtowen said:

Thank you for the well-wishes, I appreciate it. As for hair texture...I'm not sure yet. One thing is certain, my bald head loved BGT. Trying to stay away from menthol and soy for now.

well, if you are trying to stay away from menthol and soy, you should avoid BGT as well since it contains menthol. I think the only ones that don't are the Kids wen.

Good luck to you!

Regular Contributor

I put in my order at 4 am as soon as I got my email. Woowoo I'm excited and like many others I'm stocked up but it does get used up fast and so will this and I'm by myself. But I still have oils too. I have remoist but that's my fault for not doing my homework and using it like I'm suppose to. I did today only to remind myself that it Is good stuff and actually it's GREAT stuff so I better start using it these products. My hair feels fabulous today and if I keep it up it will look fabulous. The NEW TSV has matching products. I ordered the bamboo green tea. I love the smell of it. My hair is thick curly shoulder length, and it's fine. Good luck everyone whatever you decide. Oh I forgot to tell you the REAL reason why I stick with WEN, it's the only shampoo that while I am shampooing my hair, I don't have a handful of hair in my hand ever time I'm in the shower, that's pretty much it. I don't have shiny hair from it or anything and it still grows slow. But at least I stop losing it in the shower. By now I could have lost half my hair with medications and age and health issues, stress. Thanks to WEN I have my thick, curly head of hair.
Regular Contributor

On 8/28/2014 jaxs mom said:
On 8/28/2014 CamilleP said:

I checked some of the prices for the additional products, and the remoist alone was nearly the price of the TSV, so I went ahead and ordered the FIG kit. I'm hoping my hair can handle the moisturizing, maybe I'll get enough oomph from FIG that I can use a curling iron more regularly and have some style in my hair? I only ever tried Fig in a small amount from one of the "teensy bottle" discovery kits, so I guess I'll see how I like it long-term.

The remoist in the TSV is the 2oz size. Not the 4oz one that sells for 58 dollars.

Ya know your right, I made that mistake thinking it was the 4 oz but it's not. Darn. Oh well, it's still a good deal, my opinion. But thanks for pointing it out.
Contributor

I don't need the CC as addicted so order at least two when he has specials on the Q, so does Mom, and I don't use any of the styling stuff, all I DONT use, so elected to pass this one, did just order Wen Pets for Sophie as saw no shipping, starting heads up thread for that.