Valued Contributor

Re: anyone besides me not getting the TSV?

NicoleWI-- if you call customer service, they can change your order and add a second shipment to it so that you can save on shipping and handling for the second one. Last year I ordered the spring TSV and the 3 piece sggt kit one day apart and I called customer service and they were super nice and changed it for me, no problem. or, of course, you could cancel your order and do a new one.

Respected Contributor

On 8/28/2014 RespectLife said:

Word for word...I agree.

I don't use remoist or VTS...they would just sit...so I am passing. I am well stocked on CC and SC, my 2 most necessary products.

Ditto.

Super Contributor

On 8/28/2014 susan25 said:
On 8/28/2014 Mirage08 said:

*raises hand* I already have the 8oz remoist. I use the styling creme if I have it but it's not a must have for me. Not sure if I want to try the VTS. The only thing I "need" is some TT CC. Was hoping the 32oz would be on easy pay. I may get the 3 piece TT set or the duo with TT and SAM.

If you don't need the tsv additional items, the duos are also a great value. I many times order these sets when I just need more cc.

I'm thinking about getting the SAM/TT duo. TT is my holy grail. I had tried SAM before and it was just ok to me but I was still somewhat new to Wen when I tried it. So I want to give it another whirl. Thanks for the tip!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Respected Contributor

I checked some of the prices for the additional products, and the remoist alone was nearly the price of the TSV, so I went ahead and ordered the FIG kit. I'm hoping my hair can handle the moisturizing, maybe I'll get enough oomph from FIG that I can use a curling iron more regularly and have some style in my hair? I only ever tried Fig in a small amount from one of the "teensy bottle" discovery kits, so I guess I'll see how I like it long-term.

Respected Contributor

On 8/28/2014 CamilleP said:

I checked some of the prices for the additional products, and the remoist alone was nearly the price of the TSV, so I went ahead and ordered the FIG kit. I'm hoping my hair can handle the moisturizing, maybe I'll get enough oomph from FIG that I can use a curling iron more regularly and have some style in my hair? I only ever tried Fig in a small amount from one of the "teensy bottle" discovery kits, so I guess I'll see how I like it long-term.

I like Fig but can only use it occasionally. It is actually too moisturizing for my hair. You can also mix it with other cc's for a better result. I couldn't use Fig everyday. My hair would probably become oily if I used this formula all of the time.

Honored Contributor

On 8/28/2014 CamilleP said:

The remoist in the TSV is the 2oz size. Not the 4oz one that sells for 58 dollars.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Valued Contributor

Thank you everyone... I am going to change to pomegranate for my second shipment and can always up my quantity if needed too. Smiley Happy
Super Contributor

I don't know what to do. I am on AD for BGT cc from a while back, but I am just about out of stlying cream. I really wanted my next styling cream to be BGT, but I think the only way to get it is to buy the TSV. I have never used the VTS or the RM. Truthfully, I'm only about 2 months into my new hair growth from chemo, but I guess I would use the RM eventually once my hair has been around long enough to actually be damaged. LOL.

Honored Contributor

On 8/28/2014 gatorgal25 said:

I don't know what to do. I am on AD for BGT cc from a while back, but I am just about out of stlying cream. I really wanted my next styling cream to be BGT, but I think the only way to get it is to buy the TSV. I have never used the VTS or the RM. Truthfully, I'm only about 2 months into my new hair growth from chemo, but I guess I would use the RM eventually once my hair has been around long enough to actually be damaged. LOL.

Hope someone can help you. I just wanted to say best of luck to you and hope you are feeling well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Super Contributor

On 8/28/2014 croemer said:
On 8/28/2014 gatorgal25 said:

Hope someone can help you. I just wanted to say best of luck to you and hope you are feeling well.

Thank you!