Honored Contributor

anybody have used the Beauty Bio GloPro

I ordered it. Hope it helps

Respected Contributor

Re: anybody have used the Beauty Bio GloPro

I did a search for old forum posts, and there are a bunch. I was specifically looking for any comments from SillieMee, who knows a lot about microneedling (and a lot about skincare in general). She posted that the GloPro is more of an exfoliating roller, and this size won’t stimulate collagen production. She recommends buying a larger size, and also recommends a book on holistic microneedling. (You can just search for her post to read more details).
♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@I like celery wrote:
I did a search for old forum posts, and there are a bunch. I was specifically looking for any comments from SillieMee, who knows a lot about microneedling (and a lot about skincare in general). She posted that the GloPro is more of an exfoliating roller, and this size won’t stimulate collagen production. She recommends buying a larger size, and also recommends a book on holistic microneedling. (You can just search for her post to read more details).

Yes, the GP is definitely just for exfoliation so your skincare products can absorb easier. Other than that it doesn't do much else. Usually when you exfoliate, by any means, you're bound to get better absorption. The GP is just one way of doing it.

If you're looking for something to stimulate collagen then you'll need to use a roller with longer needles...one with at least 0.5mm length and use that no more than twice monthly, 2 weeks apart or longer. The GP needles are 0.3mm and won't go deep enough to reach down where collagen is formed. 

Something I learned about using a roller with 540 needles (GP has 540) vs a roller with 192 needles is that the higher needle count limits the depth of penetration. That's just the nature of using a roller with more needles on it. So it's fair to say that it's doubtful that the GP actually penetrates to 0.3mm but most likely to an undetermined depth of less than that.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I bought a version from the big A a few years ago.  I used it on a scar near my eye from when I got stitches as a kid.  It worked to get rid of it. It was pretty prominent. 

I dug it out to start using it again. I'm starting her 4 step retinol system again.  I did it in April and was happy with results.

Honored Contributor

just use it twice as much sounds like to get the same results of bigger needles. I'll use it while watching TV.

I got these da#n big pores in my nose. Used face masks, Sea Breeze,etc.

I hate big pores. LOL

gonna use this thing, then, use my Estee Lauder creams and see if it penetrates better

Valued Contributor

@SharkE  I have had recent improvement in pores and congestion by using the Popsonic spade.

I owe the purchase to @SilleeMee because she has recommended it several times. My sonic brushes bit the dust so I got this from the popsonic website. I am very happy with it and see improvements in pores and congestion. I don't have serious issues with that but still they are better.

They were selling the popsonic spade last night in the beauty show, and it was cheaper than what I got and also in a better choice of colors.

Thanks @SilleeMee !! 

Honored Contributor

You're welcome.Woman Happy @KLm  

I love my Popsonic Spade, too! The sale price now is fantastic.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SharkE wrote:

just use it twice as much sounds like to get the same results of bigger needles. I'll use it while watching TV.

I got these da#n big pores in my nose. Used face masks, Sea Breeze,etc.

I hate big pores. LOL

gonna use this thing, then, use my Estee Lauder creams and see if it penetrates better

@SharkE 

I do believe the GP will help improve (shrink) your pore size. That's one of the benefits of exfoliating. But using it twice as much does not mean it does the same thing as using longer needles.

Honored Contributor

Used it faithfully for over a month and all it did for me was inflame my pores and make my face red!!  

Honored Contributor

maybe you  appplied to much pressure ?