Valued Contributor

Re: any thoughts on Suzanne S new tsv?

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@wagirl wrote:

her skincare is really nice, however very pricy. am interested in the brush cleansing but i have so much skincare to use up, i won;t be buying this. but a better price now as a ts then later.

I'm interested to try her skincare, but was hoping for a better price for this TTV. I like using a dry brush for body. For those purchasing the TTV, use a premoistened facial wipe to 1st remove makeup, then use the dry brush with upward strokes,  per her presentation last night, followed by regular cleansing.

I think Suzanne looks fabulous. She looked amazing last night. Killer legs!!!

I also think she looks great. Of course she's had work done but she looks good. No way does she look seventy to me.

Honored Contributor

@Lucky Charm wrote:

What I do is buy directly from her site. 

Currently she has 25% off skin care and body care products.  Until 1/24.

Sometimes the savings are 30% off.

During the holidays, she has gift card deals--buy one, get one free.  (I bought $500 worth and now have $1000 which will last me through the year.)

I use her products exclusively, for hair, makeup, body and even cleaning.  (Not her supplements as there aren't vegan options.)

Sometimes she introduces products on Evine first and then eventually she has them on her site.

But when you pay half price using gift cards and then get products on sale, or as a freebie with purchase, you save a lot of money. 

Sometimes free shipping is offered, but always free over $100, which for me is my usual.

I use her coconut oil serum, it's not 100% coconut, but many different oils mixed.  I love it for my neck and decollete.  A daily must have.

@Lucky Charm - THANK YOU for posting some great info & your shopping strategy.

I hope you will consider posting updates for us when there are specials on SS direct website. And product reviews, recommendations,  usage etc. These are the interactions that are most enjoyable here  Heart and you have some great experience with this line. 

I'm going to try some products from her line soon! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Tsukiko wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@wagirl wrote:

her skincare is really nice, however very pricy. am interested in the brush cleansing but i have so much skincare to use up, i won;t be buying this. but a better price now as a ts then later.

I'm interested to try her skincare, but was hoping for a better price for this TTV. I like using a dry brush for body. For those purchasing the TTV, use a premoistened facial wipe to 1st remove makeup, then use the dry brush with upward strokes,  per her presentation last night, followed by regular cleansing.

I think Suzanne looks fabulous. She looked amazing last night. Killer legs!!!

I also think she looks great. Of course she's had work done but she looks good. No way does she look seventy to me.

She brings her own lighting in.  She does look FABULOUS on the shopping networks. I once saw her on a show where she could not bring in her own lighting.  She looked every bit of her age. 

I do like Suzanne, and I think she's pretty.  She just looks FAR older when she doesn't have the option of bringing in special lighting and filters.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

I don't "get" using a brush before one uses a cleanser.  That was so odd.  

I "get" the purpose of a clarisonic, but a dry cleansing brush didn't make sense.  

I hate that Evine does not refund shipping.

None of them do!

Super Contributor

Suzanne is not the inventor of dry brushing. It is a cleansing technique that has been around for hunreds of years.

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

I don't "get" using a brush before one uses a cleanser.  That was so odd.  

I "get" the purpose of a clarisonic, but a dry cleansing brush didn't make sense.  

I hate that Evine does not refund shipping.

None of them do!

@Judaline, yes HSN does.

Trusted Contributor

Aveda has brought out a facial dry brush and oil kit.  Maybe it has been out for a while but I only first noticed it recently.  The dry brush is good for exfoliation and supposedly prepares your skin to take in the nourishing oil.  I also believe this dry brushing has been around for hundreds of years.  

I like her hair products and her body products.  I think she looks pretty good for 70 years old too