Super Contributor

any thoughts on Suzanne S new tsv?

I was interested in her coconut cleanser, serum and moisturizer but the cleasner is only 3.3 oz, and the other 2 are one ounce. that is a really tiny amount of product, I am not really interested in the brush. Anyone thinking about getting it? I had the coconut serum and I never reorderd. I guess I am talking myself out of it! thanks

Honored Contributor

Re: any thoughts on Suzanne S new tsv?

her skincare is really nice, however very pricy. am interested in the brush cleansing but i have so much skincare to use up, i won;t be buying this. but a better price now as a ts then later.

Valued Contributor

I just ordered the set of pwder, blush and 2 brushes.  Colors looked pretty and I can always return it if I don't like it.  I like a finely milled powder and blush with a light soft look and these looked like they might be right for me.

Honored Contributor

Remember there is a 15% off code posted on Offers.com, and that now Evine is on Mr Rebates for 1% back.

Honored Contributor

@virgosun wrote:

I just ordered the set of pwder, blush and 2 brushes.  Colors looked pretty and I can always return it if I don't like it.  I like a finely milled powder and blush with a light soft look and these looked like they might be right for me.

@virgosun, you may already know this but just in case you don't, Evine does not refund original s/h so if by chance you return that, you are going to be out the $4.99 plus the return shipping cost.   

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Remember there is a 15% off code posted on Offers.com, and that now Evine is on Mr Rebates for 1% back.

@Shelbelle, thanks for telling me that Mr.Rebates now offers Evine 1% back, it's not much but at least something.

Honored Contributor

I love some oils for my skin but I do not want coconut oil on my face. It is one of the oils most likely to clog pores.

Honored Contributor

My dad always used a shaving cream that came in a tube like toothpaste.  He used a special brush to work it into a foam on his face.  The brush in the Suzanne Somers TTV looks very much like my dad's shaving brush.  LOL  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't "get" using a brush before one uses a cleanser.  That was so odd.  

I "get" the purpose of a clarisonic, but a dry cleansing brush didn't make sense.  

I hate that Evine does not refund shipping.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Oh my goodness.  I too remember my dad having a shaving cream brush just like that.

I don't get that brush.  I just watched the video and they are saying the brush is for exfoliating and helps your skin to receive the cleansing oil and serum.  But the model they have demonstrating has what appears to be perfectly clean skin.  She isn't wearing any makeup.  So are you only supposed to use this brush in the morning on a clean face, before you cleanse?

Why would you want to rub a dry brush around in make-up?  It seems that would grind the make-up into your skin, no?