Honored Contributor

any thoughts about the last t'weaked TSV on the Q?

So I caved in and ordered it--was that once a week scalp scrub, the leave- in conditioner and the volume spray----sending it back as all it does is weigh my short hair down---I so wanted to like this stuff as I was in love with OJON --- yes I followed the directions and then tweaked them for my hair but still not good. My concoction of products works way better-----and cost a lot less. Maybe not made of natural things but gunky hair makes me grumpy!!!

Trusted Contributor

Re: any thoughts about the last t'weaked TSV on the Q?

It worked beautifully on my dry sun-parched hair. 

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Respected Contributor

I found the opposite from you.  My hair was soft, bouncy, and super shiney.  I used very little of the products to get great results.

New Contributor

I really liked it. My scalp and hair feel so clean. My hair feels much fuller, which I love as my hair has thinned in recent years. I do use the rise and shine conditioner after the shampoo and my usual mousse for styling. 

Honored Contributor

The first time I tried it, I followed the directions precisely.  My hair was very snarled and hard to comb out, felt drier than usual too.  The second time I tried it, I used the cleansing product but then used a different conditioner and my hair was much easier to comb out.  I have mixed feelings about the kit, but will keep it.  I only plan to use it as an occasional thing, maybe a few times a month.

Respected Contributor

I sent it back.  I used the cleanser and disliked the smell but would have tolerated had it done anything for my hair.  As for the spray conditioner, I tried with the cleanser and with other shampoos.  At first I liked it but then it started to weigh down my hair.  As far as the spray... meh....I only used it once.  I found nothing about this kit that did anything for my short straight color treated hair. 

Honored Contributor

When my hair was longer (& much curlier), I purchased T’weak kits from HSN & Q. It helped w/ frizz, but it had a lot of oils in it that coated my hair, eventually causing me to wash my hair more often.

I also found that the deep conditioner in the tub (a brownish color), yellowed my silver hair if left on too long. I haven’t reordered any products. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I purchased the TSV, but returned it!

I used it twice.  The cleansing clay is quite nice.  But I found the conditioning spray very harsh & drying on my hair.  It sprayed on and did detangle my hair nicely, but seconds later it made my hair feel like straw!  Subsequently, after complete styling, I noticed breakage in my hair.

When Jayne Brown hosted one of the TSV shows, she said she used the cleansing clay, but used a different Tweak'd conditioner instead, and she liked the results.  She didn't say it to put down the TSV set, but I should have paid attention to what she may have been trying to imply.  I have hair similar to Jayne's.

At this time, I am not on board for using any of the Tweak'd products again, even though the clay was fairly nice.

Respected Contributor

I tried it and returned it. I like the scalp scrub but it's basically the same as another scrub I have so I don't need two. I like (and already own) the mist.  I did the scrub and then my regular conditioner and used the spray afterwards for styling. I could never go without conditioner in the shower. Overall it was a good kit but I didn't like the hairspray it was just too strong hold for me.

Contributor

I like the moisturizing products, from the D'hatelo oil, better.  They smell like the old Ojon.