Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: any one a Mary Kay girl???

@Lipstickdiva  What a hassle... that used to happen to me, too.

Do they still have samples?

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@Lipstickdiva  What a hassle... that used to happen to me, too.

Do they still have samples?

I'm not sure if they do or not.  I didn't think of that and she didn't offer.  I think she is hoping I'm going to buy all the suggested products.  LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@Golfing Nancy wrote:

I've been using Mary Kay for about 15 years since they came out with the Miracle Set, a skin care regimen that was easy to comply with.  I used to use Estée Lauder and Clinique, but have found the Mary Kay products to be so much more reasonably priced  and equally effective.  I do use the CC cream.  Since it's the only CC that I've used, I can't compare, but I like it.  I used to use the medium cream foundation, but I prefer the light feel of theCC.  Mary Kay does have a try before you buy and a try it or return it policy, so you would be safe giving the products a try.  I would say, though, that you may want to be very firm upfront with your rep that you just want to be a customer and have zero interest in joining the company, unless you would like to do so.  Make it on your terms from the start and you should be fine. 

Good luck with that- a MK rep on a mission to recruit shows no mercy!!! Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

I used Mary Kay moisturizers for several years and liked them very much.  Then they changed them.  I tried them and my cheeks had a little bit of a pink rash.  No more!  I switched to Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer (SPF 15) and my skin is back to normal.

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Valued Contributor

Reply to RedHead - a simple NO would have answered the OP's question.  Your diatribe was uncalled for.   As we say JMHO.

Super Contributor

I had a Mary Kay handcare kit and also had a footcare kit.  Both worked well.  I also loved the Mary Kay cuticle oil.  I have no idea if any of these products are still available.

Trusted Contributor

Yes, mine too along with other things. that was a point I was making. I can't and don't wear Mary Kay.

Sorry you have the same problems.

Valued Contributor

About five years ago, I won $200 worth of Mary Kay products at work.  I was able to choose the products.  Unfortunately, I didn't like most of them.  The mineral eyeshadow was okay but the lipsticks were so dry, I threw them all away.  There was no CC cream at the time so I can't answer that question but I've not been tempted to try Mary Kay products again.  

Regular Contributor

Choose another brand ... MK's ingredients are questionable .... parabens, talc, etc.   Used since the '90's and now only use their water-proof mascara (I feel those ingredients cannot enter my bloodstream, seriously).