Valued Contributor

They showed a great deal tonight 2 serums and a great facial cream..Any comments.

thanks. Lucky

thanks

Honored Contributor

@lucky-girl I use the two serums in the offer (and a couple other Elysee products), but I do not use the jarred product in the offer you're referring to.  The blue and orange serums are very lightweight, a thin gel consistency, not oily or siliconey, and soak in immediately.  I actually have them on A/D in a special double size trio set that was offered last fall.  

Frequent Contributor

Been using Elysee on and off for years,  I always strayed to other products like Skinn but always find that I do the best on Elysee.........I use the 2 serums  and am on auto ship for them...Its going to be a Todays Special in a week or so........  

Super Contributor

i also am a long time Elysee user. I have the 3 serums on ad, and a large jar of fountain of youth cream in a good package-jar with a pump dispenser. I really like her creams but hate the jars-especially the large size. I usually decant a small amount -for a week-into a travel pump jar. I also so wish she would package her eye creams in a tube or pump. 

that said, you cannot beat the quality and price of her products, so it is worth it to me to repackage my creams

I just don't get why she doesn not upgrade her packaging. she has a very loyal following,her own factory etc and some of her products are properly packaged.why not all of them!

Honored Contributor

Big fan here. I use Elysee, Skinn, and Cerave exclusively. If you don't mind jar packaging and parabens-which many people don't-then Elysee has some of the best ingredient decks available for the price. I generally buy her stuff, and Dimitri's, in kits. That way I really get great deals.

Did not see the offer you refer to, @lucky-girl. Do you remember what was in it? You really can't go wrong with any of Linda's serums.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Valued Contributor

It had 2 serums and a cream..  It will be their special value in two weeks.  This was a promo. Lucky

Valued Contributor

@lucky-girl wrote:

It had 2 serums and a cream..  It will be their special value in two weeks.  This was a promo. Lucky

Can you please tell us what 2 serums and cream?

Valued Contributor

Called Hsn and this is the trio that will be offered mar.14th

Elysee Revital-Eyes Age Defying Trio
530-332

Valued Contributor

Yup..I will get it then. 

Ty

Respected Contributor

@Midnight11 wrote:

Called Hsn and this is the trio that will be offered mar.14th

Elysee Revital-Eyes Age Defying Trio
530-332

If that is it the cream is a concealer which I don't need.  Curious about the eye products but would probably pass on this kit.  I do like the serums that came in their last TS.