Contributor

and Retin A ordering online- advice please! Especially All Day Chemist opinions.

[ Edited ]

I have been using a retinol based treatment product from a cosmetic company. .  I want to up the benefits and order tretinoin instead.

I used "green" cream years ago.

I am 60 and have deep wrinkles.  I am thinking of ordering the .025 tretinoin in gel   from All Day Chemist.  Is this the preferred dose and type?

How long does a small tube last you?  How many do you order at a time?

Thank you in advance.

Trusted Contributor

Re: and Retin A ordering online- advice please! Especially All Day Chemist opinions.

@havetoshop, do you need a doctor's prescription to be able to order from All Day Chemist?  I'm interested, too.  Thanks!

Contributor

Re: and Retin A ordering online- advice please! Especially All Day Chemist opinions.

No prescription needed. It is an Indian pharmacy co.
Valued Contributor

Years ago, when MedsMex was operating well, I would order Retin A from them.  It was the real product, made by J & J.  They are no more.  I have a Rx that I fill at a pharmacy using a coupon from the derm.  I am sure I am getting a quality product.

Esteemed Contributor

Never had a problem with ADC.

Last retin a I ordered was mfg in the UK. I've also rec'd tubes mfg in Dubai. No issues at all.

You can legally import a 90 day supply of medication for yourself. If from India, Canada, etc. There is a disclaimer on their site if you order more and it's snagged by Customs, you are out your $ and your product.

Trusted Contributor

I have been ordering from them for years.  I use the retino .05 and alternate with the .1 microgel.  The .025, every second or third night, is a good place to start.

I just looked at one of my boxes of the retino A.  It is made in India by Johnson & Johnson.   The microgel is made in India by Sun Pharmaceutical. 

Never had a problem except with the first order since no one was around to sign for it, and it went back to India!  (I called and they sent another order).  Some who are uncomfortable ordering from India recommed that you order with one of those pre-paid credit cards. 

Since I already know I like the product, I order 12 at a time, which lasts me about a year.

Do the math.
Honored Contributor

I have ordered from ADC for years - no problem with funding, fraud, or quality.

The Retin-A product I purchase from them is also J&J.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Trusted Contributor

I order my RetinA from Tara Skincare, it is tretinoin, the generic form of RetinA.  For some reason they changed the description to "retinol" but it states tretinoin on the box and tube. Its definitely the generic form of RetinA, not just retinol.  I believe it's also manufactured in India.  When I ordered from ADC, I was getting so many email ads for men's" enhancing" drugs, if you get my drift.  This is the box, and tretinoin is printed on the box and tube.  It comes in different strengths, gels and creams.  It's $24.80 a tube and I don't get any irritating emails and advertisements. I also order my Careprost from them.  I'm just giving you another option instead of ADC.  Also, I never had any credit card issues with Tara Skincare. 

image.png

Trusted Contributor

Another vote for Tara Skincare.  I agree with all of the above, and they ship fast.  I usually have my product in 3 to 4 days.