Regular Contributor

an interesting thing has happened since using wen for 5 months

All of the sudden I noticed my eyebrows were filled in and thicker !! I couldn't figure it out for awhile then realized of course wen gets on them when cleansing so apparently Im getting more growth in my eyebrows as a result . Im also getting tins of baby hair new growth . ALOT of it .

Honored Contributor

Re: an interesting thing has happened since using wen for 5 months

WOW! I never thought of that! Time to ditch my Purity Made Simple and start cleansing my face everyday with WEN! I like the way it makes my skin feel anyway...much softer and removes my make-up just as well as Purity, without that dry, tight feeling!
Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Valued Contributor

Hopefully you won't grow a beard, too.

Super Contributor

That's great!! Another benefit of WEN.

Super Contributor

On 6/22/2014 Haole Wahine said: WOW! I never thought of that! Time to ditch my Purity Made Simple and start cleansing my face everyday with WEN! I like the way it makes my skin feel anyway...much softer and removes my make-up just as well as Purity, without that dry, tight feeling!

I occasionally use 613 as a mask when I want a spa experience - It's heavenly with my Clarisonic! I always have to use Purity first, though, because I find that WEN will not completely take off my makeup.

Super Contributor

On 6/22/2014 cinebee said:

Hopefully you won't grow a beard, too.

lol I thought that too. I've thought about using it on my eyebrows, since they've started thinning.

Regular Contributor

Nope NO BEARD Smiley Happy But my brows look great.

I had thought there was nothing I could do about how thin they had become but who knew ?

I guess it makes sense. No unwanted hair growth or beard I promise.

Honored Contributor

that's cool! I guess I should just let it drip! :-)
Valued Contributor

I noticed today that my eyelashes aren't shedding and breaking as much! I've been washing my face with SOB for about a month and I use it to take my makeup off. I keep my eyes closed tight but really gently rub my eyelashes to get my mascara off. I was putting on my mascara today and was wow'ed at my lashes! It's funny you posted this tonight. I have been tweezing more lately! Lol! .........ETA, no beard here either! Lol!
Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!
Respected Contributor

I've noticed my eyelashes are somewhat thicker since I've been using WEN as a mask-type treatment on my face while in the shower. I'm not seeing any changes in my facial hair, thank goodness...that's bad enough already! I will say, I was a little concerned about that, but so far so good, and it's been a couple of months at least.