Honored Contributor

@#$%& I hate these old threads

Glancing through the Ru Paul Mally thread and then I notice its from May 2018.  Why not start a new thread and give people fresh information?  I did catch part of the show and found it entertaining, Two professionals with a novel presentation style.  

Honored Contributor

Re: @#$%& I hate these old threads

@depglass wrote:

Glancing through the Ru Paul Mally thread and then I notice its from May 2018.  Why not start a new thread and give people fresh information?  I did catch part of the show and found it entertaining, Two professionals with a novel presentation style.  

@depglass   The show was an old presentation...misleading.

Honored Contributor

My apologies.  Maybe I was on QVC 2 or 3 and didn't realize it.  I still hate old threads. 

Respected Contributor

How in the world do ppl find these old threads to resurrect them?  There are times I have trouble finding a thread that I read just a few minutes ago!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Suzeecat wrote:

How in the world do ppl find these old threads to resurrect them?  There are times I have trouble finding a thread that I read just a few minutes ago!

The forum Search is not very good. Unless I go in and change the parameters on the side panel, it will show me posts from months ago at the top of my search instead of the 3 new posts on the same topic.

Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:

My apologies.  Maybe I was on QVC 2 or 3 and didn't realize it.  I still hate old threads. 

It's why they get locked.