Frequent Contributor

I have worn this for over ten years, now the scent does not last. Is there a difference in the scent if I buy from a department store instead of the Q? Wondering if some of it is watered down or if is all will be the same.

Honored Contributor

It's worth a try buying it elsewhere. At least you can just take it back, if it's no good. I hope that everyone who is dissatisfied will return sub-par products and hit Coty where it hurts the most: in their profit margin!

Not applicable

Coty has changed the fragrance. It doesn't matter where you purchase it, believe me I've tried for years now to find an original bottle. I noticed the difference a few years ago after Coty bought out Philosophy. The Amazing Grace we once loved is gone.

Frequent Contributor
Sad but true - Amazing Grace we all loved is now gone. The fragrance smell is gone within a few hours. Some of the other products as well, such as Purity, seemed changed and not for the better. IMO they are no longer worth the $$$.
Frequent Contributor

Thanks for your replies, this is so sad. I guess I will use up my supply and search for something else I can love as much as Amazing Grace.

Frequent Contributor

There can be differences between the different forms - ie; body spritz, spray fragrance, parfum

Super Contributor

are you using the edt? I used the edp this morning (didn't have time for lotion or spritz) and I just now (10:30 pm) sniffed my wrist after reading your post and...my amazing grace is still there and smells wonderful!

Regular Contributor

I use Amazing Grace, Falling in Love, and Fresh Cream from QVC. All of these products stay with me throughout the day, and I love the subtly of them. I cannot imagine how strong the older formulas must have been {#emotions_dlg.ohmy}!!! I am not a fan of strong scents.

Frequent Contributor

Thanks, I will try the edp.is this a stronger scent of the Amazing Grace?

Valued Contributor
I'm not sure about AG specifically but I've ordered 2 qvc TSV's in the past and sent them back due to light smell and no staying power. I'm not sure if it's because they are massed produced watered down TSV products or what but I have much better luck with the Philosophy fragrances I've bought elsewhere.