Respected Contributor

i too have loved this fragrance and guys at work would always tell me wow you smell great - and i'm no spring chick!!! however, i ordered the 4oz size of the edp a few months ago and it is not as strong and by 10:30am, the scent is gone. i have tried layering with the lotion, and also spray my clothes and hair, but it's just not the same formula. i think those of us who have been long time users realize this. dior makes a fragrance called miss dior. i sprayed a spritz while at an ulta store recently of the edp and it lasted a good 8 hours. it's light so i may just switch.

Super Contributor

Amazing Grace was my go to fragrance. I am no longer happy with it. I now love Miss Dior and Clinique's Aromatic Elixer. I wouldn't go back to Amazing Grace even if they fixed the problem. They did me a favor.

Super Contributor

I still like AG. For the experts -- where is the best deal on the shower gel? I like it the best, and I can smell it on my clothes when I do the laundry.

Valued Contributor
On 7/15/2014 Reggie said: Sad but true - Amazing Grace we all loved is now gone. The fragrance smell is gone within a few hours. Some of the other products as well, such as Purity, seemed changed and not for the better. IMO they are no longer worth the $$$.

ITA....had to let my Amazing Grace go as well. Just wasn't the same. The Purity cleanser got watered down...IMHO....so I have moved unto another cleanser as of last year.

This is so sad....would be nice if some things could just be left alone.

Super Contributor

It's so crazy that they can't produce AG that everyone loves and make the fragrance last. Why can't they figure it out? Even the original scent wouldn't last and they could never fix it.

I don't understand the chemistry of making fragrance and making it last but it seems the only fragrance that will last has to have sandalwood in it. yuk.

Occasional Contributor

I could never wear AG. But I do like Love Sweet Love and now Loveswept. Falling in Love was too sweet for me. If you're a Fresh Cream fan, try looking for Palmer's Cocoa Butter lotions. I was surprised at how much it smells like Fresh Cream. The price can't be beat and it's a good product.

-c.

Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.mad} My Amazing Grace is not good smelling anymore! Not buying any Philosophy since Coty purchased, I am sure they changed ingredients to cheapen their cost, to increase there profits. Used other products also, not buying them anymore, too expensive to dump in trash!!

Super Contributor

Coty is destroying Philosophy. Their new ""take on fragrance"" is so dime-store. (Harmony) Just my opinion. Pull out the old recipes or sell to someone who will.