Super Contributor

new to the beauty forums..any thoughts on this item? looks like a good way to try alot of products, what do you think? good deal or not?

Honored Contributor

To me, it seems rather crass to use beauty products in an Advent Calendar - as if they were needed to prepare for the coming of Christ.  I say, leave the Advent Calendar idea to the kids.

Respected Contributor

Re: advent calender

[ Edited ]

It would be fun, especially if you had a chocolate one as well. Teenage girls would love to get one. It is more of a grown up advent calendar, like one with those small bottles of liquor or fine chocolates.

Trusted Contributor

What a fun gift that would be to receive!  Lots of nice products in there.  I guess if you thought you would like all or almost all of them it would be a good deal.  

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*
Trusted Contributor

I looked at it and tried not to look at the individual products too much...in case I decide to buy it for myself I would prefer to be surprised.  I like sample sized items.  I like to try new things so this sort of kit is perfect for me.  Breaking it down, item by item, it's probably worth it for the fun factor alone IMO.