Honored Contributor

active argon truth or fiction

I just wonder how much of the " Jargon" the rep uses to explain how this " Active Argan molecule" is so special and so different... really stands up to science. 

The rep makes a lot of claims... I just wonder how much of it is fluff.  She makes a lot of claims... just sayin....

Esteemed Contributor

Re: active argon truth or fiction

Psst, I have a bridge to go with your new skin!!!

Honored Contributor

If the initial oil was so groundbreaking, why bring out 50 others w/ that oil in it? Layering skincare w/ maybe 3 items is one thing, but 5 or more.....Nah!

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

If the initial oil was so groundbreaking, why bring out 50 others w/ that oil in it? Layering skincare w/ maybe 3 items is one thing, but 5 or more.....Nah!

Same goes for her 4 layer mask....I question that theory too.

Valued Contributor

I do use AA products and for my 72 year old skin, it really is effective. It honestly allows my skin to hold hydration and I live in Florida with heat and humidity.

It is never sticky or greasy and does soften lines and wrinkles. I can only speak for myself but it truly is great skin care. It works well for me and I am happy with the results. I do not use it all but I use many of the products.

Contributor

I've been using Active Argan for the past two years and I love it.  At 66,  I was looking for a natural line that was ffective, but not  harsh......bingo!  I use several of the products but don't do slot of layering.  Stem cell at night, Plasma during the day. I also rotate innthe 5 layer facial (this layering works) and the Resurface product both of which boost the effects of the daily products.  The improvements in my skin tone and texture have been nothing short of remarkable.

I've recommended this line to many friends and most have become fans as well.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I just wonder how much of the " Jargon" the rep uses to explain how this " Active Argan molecule" is so special and so different... really stands up to science. 

The rep makes a lot of claims... I just wonder how much of it is fluff.  She makes a lot of claims... just sayin....

@SeaMaiden   I like organic argan oil...Whole Foods, Trader Joe's, etc. No other ingredients in it. I use it on my face, a bit on my hair, added to body moisturizer on legs...It does the trick. I don't need her extra serums, body whips, etc. 

Trusted Contributor

@ldanna wrote:

I've been using Active Argan for the past two years and I love it.  At 66,  I was looking for a natural line that was ffective, but not  harsh......bingo!  I use several of the products but don't do slot of layering.  Stem cell at night, Plasma during the day. I also rotate innthe 5 layer facial (this layering works) and the Resurface product both of which boost the effects of the daily products.  The improvements in my skin tone and texture have been nothing short of remarkable.

I've recommended this line to many friends and most have become fans as well.

When and how do you use the resurface product?

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@SeaMaiden   I like organic argan oil...Whole Foods, Trader Joe's, etc. No other ingredients in it. I use it on my face, a bit on my hair, added to body moisturizer on legs...It does the trick. I don't need her extra serums, body whips, etc. 

@Shanus    I actually use a few of her products... the packaging is nice... and I think the quality of the products is good.. I just do not find that WOW FACTOR from anything I use of hers.  Not bad... just not really sure if all the claims she makes are true. I like oils... use many different ones... so it is hard to know which oil is the best. I do not think her argan oil or say Josie's is any better than the organic argan oils you can buy everywhere.