Esteemed Contributor

??? about tarteist PRO Amazonian clay palette

Has anyone tried this new eyeshadow palette from Tarte?  If so how are you applying the colors?  And how/where are you applying the shimmer shades?  TIA.  

Respected Contributor

Re: ??? about tarteist PRO Amazonian clay palette

I've seen several reviews on YouTube. You might find it helpful to look there. The shimmer shade will look good placed on the center of the lid. Each row goes together in a "look." I have not tried this (and don't intend to), but I hope that helps!!

Respected Contributor

@Boehm Collector Flash sale on their site. Tonight only!! It says this isn't included, but it took off the discount with this in there. Enjoy if you get it!

Respected Contributor

There are so many new pallets out right now that it's making my head spin. I like the new KatVonD Matte Metals, the ABH Mario, and I do like this Tarte one also. Idk. I'm all confused. 😉

Esteemed Contributor

I bought it & returned it.

Colors were pretty enough but the palette I bought smelled like chocolate. The Ulta store sample didn't have fragrance but it was well sampled.

Sorry, just couldn't get past the fragrance!

Honored Contributor

tarte Holiday Blockbuster Eyeshadow Palette - A282376@Boehm Collector Is this the one? Some really pretty colors but I just don't buy these big sets anymore. I do use more matte in the day and may apply shimmer for night. Shimmer eyeshadow I use more like an eyeliner.

I don't like a full eyelid of shimmer.

Honored Contributor

@Boehm Collector I like A274157 because you get eye and cheek colors.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Snowpuppy wrote:

I bought it & returned it.

Colors were pretty enough but the palette I bought smelled like chocolate. The Ulta store sample didn't have fragrance but it was well sampled.

Sorry, just couldn't get past the fragrance!

Two months prior ordered-Tarte Rainforest Pallet. Immediately!! First use severe allergic reaction! Eyes swollen. Returned no longer take chances. Recently purchased BE Ready Cashmere Matte Pallet same time- BE TSV Bareskin use the eye product as primer. Unique! Cooling on my eyes. Cashmere sold out available on waitlist. 58 Love the shades!! Perfect for my aging hooded eyes. Multi tasker, Use lighter shades for highlighters.
Esteemed Contributor

@Sister Golden Hair wrote:

tarte Holiday Blockbuster Eyeshadow Palette - A282376@Boehm Collector Is this the one? Some really pretty colors but I just don't buy these big sets anymore. I do use more matte in the day and may apply shimmer for night. Shimmer eyeshadow I use more like an eyeliner.

I don't like a full eyelid of shimmer.

No @Sister Golden Hair.  This is the palette I purchased:

Screen Shot 2016-10-24 at 8.40.43 AM.png

Esteemed Contributor

@Sister Golden Hair wrote:

@Boehm Collector I like A274157 because you get eye and cheek colors.

That's areally pretty palette @Sister Golden Hair