Trusted Contributor

Re: ? about TooFaced SWEET PEACH EYE SHADOW COLLECTION

All Too Faced 4 flex right now

Esteemed Contributor

There is also a visa checkout out $20 off coupon code on hsn.
Esteemed Contributor

@DowntonAbbey wrote:

I keep seeing your nic and that you are a collector of those beautiful works of art.  It has been so long since I have seen any but I am in a small town, are they still made?  I know you have some beauties.

Hi @DowntonAbbey ......   Yes, I have been collecting Boehm since the mid-late '70s.  My Dad got my brother and I started.   The company was just sold to new people.  I have met one of the new owners.. he came to my home to pick up a piece that needed to be repaired.  He has many good ideas so I hope he brings it back to their former glory.  You can now order pieces directly from their website.  You can go to theboehmshowroom dot com.  

Esteemed Contributor

@ccassaday @momoftwo2007 @DowntonAbbey @Irshgrl31201 @FUTURE ... I just checked out the Makeup Revolution website.  I really liked the Ultra 32 Shade Eyeshadow Palette FLAWLESS MATTE...but it was sold out.  So I bought it from Ebay...with shipping and handling it cost me $1 more than it would have off the website. Hope I like it when it arrives.   Yesterday I played with some eyeshadow palettes that had peach color shadows.  Turns out they looked AWFUL with my skintone.  

Super Contributor

Trusted Contributor

How exciting they came to your home.  OH if you could ever show us just one fabulous piece that would be grand...............so happy for you.  It is not in my budget at this time for a piece but maybe one day.

Respected Contributor

@Boehm Collector I have the TF peach palette and I have hazel/brown eyes. I love this palette and have no regrets getting it. Ulta has a lot of the MUR eyeshadow palettes. I just bought a highlighter from the new collection they just came out with. They are dupes for the TF blush and highlighters. I got the Goddess of Faith and it's intense. A little goes along way, but it's beautiful. Today, I did a quick eye look and used it as an eyelid shade. I didn't wet it and it's still intense. 

Respected Contributor

@wvumountiefan wrote:

@Boehm Collector I have the TF peach palette and I have hazel/brown eyes. I love this palette and have no regrets getting it. Ulta has a lot of the MUR eyeshadow palettes. I just bought a highlighter from the new collection they just came out with. They are dupes for the TF blush and highlighters. I got the Goddess of Faith and it's intense. A little goes along way, but it's beautiful. Today, I did a quick eye look and used it as an eyelid shade. I didn't wet it and it's still intense. 

@wvumountiefan I have to ask, did you buy the highlighter in Goddess of Faith bc of thataylaa on YT? Just wondering bc I love her and she loves that highlight. She always recommended it, but it had been discontinued, and then I think she mentioned in one of her last couple of videos that they re-released it. 

Respected Contributor

@Irshgrl31201 wrote:

@FUTURE wrote:

I have the MUR Neutrals vs New-trails palette, and I really like it. I bought it when Tf was sold out of the peach and didn't think they were bringing it back (at the time). After that whole show/fiasco, and my good results with the MUR one, I decided I wasn't going to buy from TF anyway. Smiley Wink

That is a great palette @FUTURE. I really love a lot of Makeup Revolutions products and they have great prices. They have so many palettes and I really love their baked and strobe highligthers.

I agree, @Irshgrl31201. Especially for the price, they are pretty good shadows! I got their KVD Shade n Light dupe a couple of weeks ago. The dark colors aren't quite as dark as KVD at first pass, but I'll be totally honest -- I would prefer to build up dark colors. I know a lot of people want "one swipe" colors with every shade, but I think since I'm so fair with light hair and blue eyes, it's easy for me to overdo it. I'd rather build it up than go from zero to 60 in one swipe and have to redo everything!! Lol! 

Esteemed Contributor

@wvumountiefan wrote:

Hi @wvumountiefan  ....   I can't wait until my MUR matte palette arrives.  The colors look lovely on-line.  As far as the TF peach palette is concerned.... it would probably be a good idea if I can actually see it before I decide to purchase.  I'll take a look the next time I go to Sephors's.