Esteemed Contributor

Re: ? about Facial Exfoliator

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@Zhills .. glad to hear you are safe.   I have a friend who lives in Cape Coral.  Luckily she is also safe.   Her lanai was damaged but that can be repaired, 

So glad to hear that news.  Cape Coral got hit pretty hard.  

Honored Contributor

@Boehm Collector 

I use the Calming formula.  It is the best formula for sensitive skin.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

I use two physical exfoliators and a chemical one

This is my cleanser and the tool I use

Spade Facial Cleansing Device - Shop Popsonic

Tatcha Rice Wash in Gentle

Trusted Contributor

Re: ? about Facial Exfoliato

@monicakm @Don't you love the pop sonic tool? I have the same one and just love it. Love the handle, the shape of the head, everything. Most of all I love what it does. It works great!

I've been using the Skinn Non-Negotiables DermAppeal once-twice a week and like it a lot. But I feel it leaves a residue behind so I use a drop or two of PTR glycolic cleanser afterwards. I'm sure we're not supposed to do that but my face feels cleaner if I do.

Occasional Contributor

I have used many face scrubs and face exfoliators and but I won't suggest you any of the products, Because as per my experience home made and natural face scrub are the best and they will surely give good result than the products.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

I use two physical exfoliators and a chemical one

This is my cleanser and the tool I use

Spade Facial Cleansing Device - Shop Popsonic

Tatcha Rice Wash in Gentle

@monicakm 

I use all three of those, too, except I use the "Delicate" Rice Polish & my Pop Sonic Spade is Pink!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.