Honored Contributor

Re: ? about Facial Exfoliator

@Zhills wrote:

@Shelbelle   No damage.   A few trees and limbs down in the area.

We were blessed when Ian turned inland.  I feel sorry for those who got it, but thankful we did not!

Great news!!

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee , I appreciate your quick reply. I plan on ordering the Ordinary LA serum in a day or two. I also want something else from Sephora, but haven't decided between some items.

I have set up an account with Sephora to get free shipping. The other times I've ordered from them was as a guest using their promo code for free shipping, but I'm not sure they have that available anymore. Now that I'm an "insider" I can get some perks. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

@kate2357 

I use the same gloves for face and body.  You know how a dry washcloth feels - the gloves have that same texture when wet and soaped up.

You can also just go a little less vigorous on your face vs. your body.  They are inexpensive and each pair lasts almost forever.  They get softer the more you use them.

I use the same gloves all over ... feels wonderful!

-----------------------------------

@kate2357 wrote:

@ALRATIBA wrote:

For years - I've used the same method - face and body.

Exfoliating bath gloves and a bar of Kiss My Face olive oil soap.

it's a daily morning ritual - takes two minues.  Available at Amazon.

Kiss My Face Pure Olive Oil Bar Soap, FragranceFree 8 oz

@ALRATIBA 

This is probably a stupid question, but I was wondering if there are different exfoliating gloves for face vs body? I have seen many people write about these gloves, but I have never tried these kind of gloves.

Esteemed Contributor

@ALRATIBA 

Good info, thanks for sharing. Will give these gloves a try.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

@bmorechick   Love ELF.....I have got to try this, thanks!

@bmorechick wrote:

Currently ELF exfoliating scrub for physical...6.99$, 3.99 on sale. I love it.  Prescription retin a every night for past 10 years.  Works for me. 

Honored Contributor

GLOW BABY exfoliating facial cleanser...by Pacifica.  I used it daily first thing in the morning....a ritual, good stuff.

"Clean & smooth skin is the first step to glowing skin. Get glowing with our Brightening Face Wash! Powered by AHA and Vitamin C, this exfoliating facial cleanser effectively cleanses, exfoliates, helps brighten and even out your skin tone leaving skin refreshed, smooth and RADIANT!"

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA   Agree....I use these gloves on my arms and legs to prevent dry skin build up. (I use it with liquid Dr. Bonner's when I do this as it is easier for me than trying to soap the gloves).  It feels very refreshing...I also use a similar material that is rectangular in shape and useful for scrubbing my back. (My husband is a fan of this cloth and uses it daily.)  I also dry brush more for circulation than exfoliation.  

@ALRATIBA wrote:

@kate2357 

I use the same gloves for face and body.  You know how a dry washcloth feels - the gloves have that same texture when wet and soaped up.

You can also just go a little less vigorous on your face vs. your body.  They are inexpensive and each pair lasts almost forever.  They get softer the more you use them.

I use the same gloves all over ... feels wonderful!

Esteemed Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

For years - I've used the same method - face and body.

Exfoliating bath gloves and a bar of Kiss My Face olive oil soap.

it's a daily morning ritual - takes two minues.  Available at Amazon.

Kiss My Face Pure Olive Oil Bar Soap, FragranceFree 8 oz

@ALRATIBA   I love the Kiss my Face Pure Olive Oil soap.

Esteemed Contributor

@Zhills .. glad to hear you are safe.   I have a friend who lives in Cape Coral.  Luckily she is also safe.   Her lanai was damaged but that can be repaired, 

Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife  .. do you use the Tatcha Calming or the Gentle Foaming Powder?