Trusted Contributor

? about Beekman 300 ct facial wipes TS 3/27

I use and like the Beekman Pure Goat Milk wipes, but have always purchased the set of four 30 ct packages.

I have a question for those of you who may have purchased the 300 ct. set of 3 wipes in the past. Does the 100 ct package of wipes dry out out before you finish the package? I am on the fence as to whether or not these would really be cost effective in the long run if they tend to dry out. 
Thanks for any feedback you can pass on. 😊

Respected Contributor

Re: ? about Beekman 300 ct facial wipes TS 3/27

The larger packs do not dry out at all.  They stay just like when you first open them. Its a great deal. I got the lavender.

Deb 

Honored Contributor

@Maltichonmom17  - I too was concerned about the 100 wipe packs drying out, but they did not! I bought this TS last year and am getting this one too. 

I keep the open packs in a large gallon sized baggy for extra seal. 

DG46814_backImg_d.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@SFGIANTSGIRL wrote:

The larger packs do not dry out at all.  They stay just like when you first open them. Its a great deal. I got the lavender.

Deb 

Good to see you @SFGIANTSGIRL  - hope all is well!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Maltichonmom17  - I too was concerned about the 100 wipe packs drying out, but they did not! I bought this TS last year and am getting this one too. 

I keep the open packs in a large gallon sized baggy for extra seal. 

DG46814_backImg_d.jpg

Good idea about the gallon sized bag. I have left it open when gone for a few days and it still did not dry out. I got the assorted option because I wanted to try the lavender. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I may be stating the obvious for most of you but do not flush these wipes or even other ones that say they are flushable. The flushing of wipes have caused major sewage blockages for homes and municipalities.

Valued Contributor

Would someone please post the item number..I must be having a senior moment can't find them...thanks 

Honored Contributor

@lucky-girl wrote:

Would someone please post the item number..I must be having a senior moment can't find them...thanks 

@lucky-girl - there are different item numbers for the fragance options and whether you want single ship or auto ship. 

Try this item 738-596 or click on the link I've posted:

https://www.hsn.com/products/beekman-1802-300-count-lavender-goat-milk-facial-wipes/9806767

Valued Contributor

Thanks

Trusted Contributor

Thanks everyone for the feedback. I appreciate you taking time out of your day to answer my question. 😊

Feeling more confident now about the staying power of the large packages of wipes. I ordered the Pure Goat Milk on AD. It's a great deal and there's good markdowns on other Beekman products as well. Cancelled my ADs for the lip balm, cuticle cream and sticks of butter and set up new ADs for them and saved a decent amount of $$.