Esteemed Contributor

?? about A238703 It Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Matte Luxe Shadow Palette

I have the It Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Matte Luxe Shadow Palette. I like the fact that the shadows are matte.... and the colors are beautiful. But I am not sure what colors to use together. I wish it came with an instruction booklet like Mally's Easy on the Eyes Collection. Any suggestions? TIA, Maria

Respected Contributor

Re: ?? about A238703 It Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Matte Luxe Shadow Palette

Oh goodness, I use the heck out of this thing. I think you can use any of the lighter shades all over the lid, then a darker in the crease. I usually match up a warmer color on the lid with a warmer tone on the crease. You can really go light with it, or very dark and smokey. There's a color, sunset, I think that I wasn't sure I'd be able to use, but if I use a little mid - lid and then blend with the brown color in the crease, it really brings out my blue eyes. Just play around. I think that's the best way to do it.
Honored Contributor

On 5/26/2014 FUTURE said: Oh goodness, I use the heck out of this thing. I think you can use any of the lighter shades all over the lid, then a darker in the crease. I usually match up a warmer color on the lid with a warmer tone on the crease. You can really go light with it, or very dark and smokey. There's a color, sunset, I think that I wasn't sure I'd be able to use, but if I use a little mid - lid and then blend with the brown color in the crease, it really brings out my blue eyes. Just play around. I think that's the best way to do it.

I totally agree. This is a great pallet - my absolute favorite of my entire eyeshadow collection.

Regular Contributor

Someone posted within the last week or two about contacting IT Cosmetics customer service and getting a very fast response with suggestions on color combinations. I tried to find that post for you but wasn't able to. Just email IT and ask for suggestions. This is one of my favorite palettes!

Trusted Contributor

If you google Kristin Gehm 4 looks It palette, you will find her you tube video giving 4 different looks for the palette. I'm sure if you google emilynoel it palette she probably has a tutorial also.

I also love this palette, and think whatever you put together from this would look so pretty! Have fun!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Respected Contributor

I was the one who contacted It Cosmetics asking them if they ever came out with another palette if they could include a book. CS sent me these ideas

Sheer Joy and Soft Light

Soft Light and Mocha

Violet and Iconic

Warmth and Java

Love and Java

Java, Iconic,Midnight and Voila also make great liners.

CS contacted me within one day of my e-mailing.

I hope this helps !!

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks everyone! I truly appreciate all your helpful responses!!

Trusted Contributor

I LOVE this palette. It is my favorite and great for my aging eyes!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

On 5/26/2014 fallsnow56 said:

Someone posted within the last week or two about contacting IT Cosmetics customer service and getting a very fast response with suggestions on color combinations. I tried to find that post for you but wasn't able to. Just email IT and ask for suggestions. This is one of my favorite palettes!

Hi it was me. I reposted the color combinations!