Super Contributor

Re: a new wen show added!! - wen hits/shows schedule 6/13 - 6/30 - thanks Dooters!

If you want I'll be more than happy to get you it as a OTO when (if) i do and then ship it to you....
Honored Contributor

Re: a new wen show added!! - wen hits/shows schedule 6/13 - 6/30 - thanks Dooters!

That is really sweet Vivian, and I greatly appreciate it! But it is okay, if it is meant to be, it will be. My latest motto, lol. Smile Thanks again!

Frequent Contributor

Seven days until the next WEN shows! Feel like they are never getting here. I'm getting so antsy waiting to see what deals pop up. It's keeping me from ordering at the moment. Praying for some BGT and 613 deals.

Respected Contributor

On 6/20/2014 shrixer78 said:

Seven days until the next WEN shows! Feel like they are never getting here. I'm getting so antsy waiting to see what deals pop up. It's keeping me from ordering at the moment. Praying for some BGT and 613 deals.

Many of us are also waiting for the new SHP styling cream and mousse.

Trusted Contributor

On 6/20/2014 susan25 said:

I'm waiting too! I was at the salon on Wednesday picking up a bottle of SHP RTM and I saw the SHP styling creme and mousse! I almost caved but I decided to wait for Q and I suspect Q price will be much better Smiley Wink

live....laugh....love
Honored Contributor

On 6/21/2014 bruingirl said:

I'm waiting too! I was at the salon on Wednesday picking up a bottle of SHP RTM and I saw the SHP styling creme and mousse! I almost caved but I decided to wait for Q and I suspect Q price will be much better Smiley Wink

BG, I just wanted to say, I think the motives are pretty clear. If you catch my drift.

Trusted Contributor

On 6/21/2014 HappyDaze said:

BG, I just wanted to say, I think the motives are pretty clear. If you catch my drift.

yeah I caught it Smiley Wink

live....laugh....love
Respected Contributor

I still can't believe they are waiting this long to sell the SHP styling creme and mousse on the Q. I mean SHP cc has been out for almost a month.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Respected Contributor

On 6/21/2014 HappyDaze said:

yeah I caught it Smiley Wink

Oh, now I see what y'all are saying. $
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Respected Contributor

I was happy to see that the SHP styling creme and mousse don't have amino acids. My hair doesn't need too much of the amino acids.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!