Honored Contributor

a little bummed about the WEN shp mousse

In watching the 613 mousse presentation from yesterday's show, he said the special shine complex contains lactic, malic, and citrus acid. Well, I just checked the SHP mousse ingredients and it doesn't contain those ingredients so it looks like it does not contain the new complex. Darn! Was hoping the mousse formulas that came out after 613 would have included the new shine complex. {#emotions_dlg.sad}

Trusted Contributor

Re: a little bummed about the WEN shp mousse

I know...sorry HD. My guess is the mousse seasonal is like the seasonal CC...like a hybrid of the core CC and 613 DCT. It does have the 4 tea complex like BGT

live....laugh....love
Honored Contributor

That's okay, BG. I am still going to try it because I like the CC so much, just was hoping since so many really love the 613 and I think it might be because of that shine complex.

Honored Contributor

I hear ya and I feel the same way.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

I dont like the 613mouse because it seems to be drying on my hair type.I like the Pom much better.
Respected Contributor

I am so interested in getting the mousse to work for me. I have tons of hair and the mousse seems to give me too much volume. I do wish that I could have something to hold my style a little more, though. I wonder if using just a few pumps mixed with my styling creme would work. This technique is similar to the way Chaz mixes the VTS with the styling creme. I have never tried it this way. I still have a bottle of lav mousse. I may try this tomorrow. Has anyone ever tried the mousse this way?
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Honored Contributor

Hilary, have you tried the other ones or just lavender mousse?

Honored Contributor

HappyDaze, that's such a shame because I know you were really looking forward to trying that glossing serum. I'm surprised because, since the Seasonals are a cross between the Core products and 613, I really thought they would have it included.

-- bebe {#emotions_dlg.sad}