Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@lulu2  I already have Alicia, so I'll pass this bottle on. Olivera is so pretty both in the bottle and on the swatch stick. Debbie is also a very pretty shade, but I honestly dont wear brown that often  I'll have to put it on and see how I like the look when I'm done with red and green. I never got around to trying the Naked Manicure collection, so I'm happy to finally get a chance to try it. I put it on after I received the box and so far I'm likeing it. The lipsticks are both colors I can actually use,particularly Paisley! I have so many neutral to warm shades from collections that don't particularly work for me. It's nice to get a couple that are at the cooler end. I will definitely be using the lip barm and nail oil gel. And I can always use remover. So very much a winner for me!

I'm planning to use at least one of the coupons. The creme half of the Urban Grunge collection, the Enchanted collection and the Neutral 3 collection are all somewhere on my "want" list. Buy a couple of colors and get remover, buy a couple more and get a free polish and lipstick....yeah, I definitely see a couple of small order in January. Most likely I'll complete the Enchanted collection.

Wishing  you a very Merry Christmas!

Valued Contributor

The 2018 box is available for those interested.

Frequent Contributor

FYI- with the 2018 edition, you buy three polishes of your choice ($30) and get the box worth $120 plus coupons for free. shipping is also free. I'm a little zoya'd out so I'm skipping this year but it's a great deal! Use code MYST38 on the zoya website.

Respected Contributor

I am the one who doesn’t like surprises. I would rather pay a little more,but get the colors I really really like because if I received a color I do not like, it is overpaying anyways for me. 

Trusted Contributor

@SANNA Mystery boxes definitely aren't for everyone. On the other hand, you do get to choose the three polishes you are purchasing (at full price). 

@BostonMom 59  I can't tell from your response if you've purchased previous mystery boxes. In case you haven't, the majority of the items in the box are not nail polish.

In prior years you purchased the box itself (rather then buying polish and getting the box free). Excluding the three full sized polishes and two full sized lipsticks in the box (which I liked, but obvouisly individual color/finish preferences vary), I still more than got more than my money's worth. I quite like the base and top coats from the 3-piece mini Naked Manicure kit. I also used and liked the full size lip balm and cuticle oil. And I can always use a couple more ounces of polish remover. I can't remember what the coupons were for, never got around to using them.

Trusted Contributor

So JodisPolish (youtube channel) released her unboxing of the latest Zoya Mystery Box. Let's just say I'm VERY HAPPY with the contents. It contains three products I would have been ordering in the near future anyway, plus several other products I already know I like or look forward to trying. For me it is definitely worth paying full price for three polishes.

Valued Contributor

Thanks for posting this. I cancelled my order. I have everything in the box except the lotion and spray.