Trusted Contributor

Zoya just opened pre-orders on their 2016 Mystery Box. Info and a link are in their YouTube video uploaded earlier today and on their Facebook page (just scroll down to posts).. I got an email, so if you're on the mailing list you will likely get notified that way.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Zoya Mystery Box

[ Edited ]

@juperier - Thanks for the heads up!  Once again, no email from Zoya for me.  I'm going to check my account with them to try to see what's going on.

Have you ordered a Mystery Box before?  Any idea of the kind of contents?

(ETA:  I just went into my account.  All my recent order info has disappeared and my email preferences had been set to none.  I have no idea what happened!  My personal info was all still there.  Weird and a bit unsettling.)

Honored Contributor

I decided to just go for it and have already ordered.  It will be fun to see what's inside it!  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Venezia It's been at least a couple years since I ordered one. This one has way more items (11) than in the past, and costs a bit more. Last year's box was $20 and contained 3 full size polishes, Naked Manicure full size base and top coat plus mini size Perfector, 2 oz Remove+ and tube of Lip Repair Balm. 2014 was $15 and contained Mini Color Lock System, 3 mini polishes, Nail Growth Stimulator (the $12 size) and full size matte lipstick or Lip Repair Balm. They traditionallly also include a coupon code(s) for future purchases.

Respected Contributor

@juperier wrote:

@Venezia It's been at least a couple years since I ordered one. This one has way more items (11) than in the past, and costs a bit more. Last year's box was $20 and contained 3 full size polishes, Naked Manicure full size base and top coat plus mini size Perfector, 2 oz Remove+ and tube of Lip Repair Balm. 2014 was $15 and contained Mini Color Lock System, 3 mini polishes, Nail Growth Stimulator (the $12 size) and full size matte lipstick or Lip Repair Balm. They traditionallly also include a coupon code(s) for future purchases.

How could any coupon code be better than the 70% off sale. Hopefully, mine ships on Monday because I ordered a color that delayed the order being shipped.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CalMom I'm guessing more along the lines of 50% and/or maybe something free, so no, not as good as 70/% off. But people order polish all year round., I'm sure many even order at full price.

My six polishes just shipped (wish I could have justified many more, but my priorty is always indie polishes...ordered a BUNCH of those from multiple makers (even tho the % off wasn't as great). Hope the polish holding up the order gets restocked soon so your order can ship!

Frequent Contributor

I'm really tempted to order one, but I'm staying strong. I actually added it to, and removed it from, my cart...twice! LOL I keep telling myself that the $30 I'd spend on this would buy 6 of the colors on my wishlist next time there is a BOGO sale. I hope everyone that buys one gets some nice goodies. I bought the mystery box in 2014 and was happy with my purchase. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I received my Mystery Box and am VERY happy. If you ordered, haven't received it and want it to be a surprise....stop reading now!

The box included the large size of their cuticle oil gel, a full size lip balm, two full size lipsticks (Paisley and Jasmine), mini 3-piece Naked Manicure (base coat/lavender perfector/top coat), 3 full size polishes (one from each of the three current collections...Olivera, Alicia and Debbie).and a 1 oz bottle of Remove+.  There are also 3 coupon codes...Free shipping, Remove+ Big Flipper, Polish +Lipstick of choice (the latter 2 coupon codes require $12 purchase and include free shipping). Now I've got an excuse to purchase a couple more polishes.

Also, if you have an account with them, it never hurts to check "Promo Codes" in your account area...sometimes they sneak in a code linked to your account.

[edited to correct size of Remove+)

Honored Contributor

@juperier

The Mystery Box sounds well worth the price.  Mine is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow.  I'm looking forward to receiving it.

Honored Contributor

My Mystery Box arrived today.  I like the 3 new polishes.  I'll donate the Naked Manicure items.  I purchased a set of it last year and it is not something I use.. 

I"m sure I'll use the codes.