Valued Contributor

Yr Experience w/ products fr SKINN?

..   @Chi-town girl ... THANKS for "heads up" --->  

-->   SKINN TSV  (Wed - Apr 27th coming up on (H Channel)

What products of Dmitri's (SKINN) have u used and:

•  worked for you, or?
  •  didnt work for you?

I've liked:

• SKINN Collagenesis (EYE) (original, has his formula changed?)
  • SKINN Dermapeel (in the tube)

Tried - (No change noticed - cancelled):

• Skinn Divine Elixir Luminous (Eye) - (Didnt see difference)  38.99

Have, but havent tried yet

. . . .  (turned on to these by (YT'er " rxstrmom ") <--recommend her!

• SKINN Divine Elizir Ayurvedic Blend  60.99
  • SKINN Divine Elixir Luminious Oil Manjuka Honey  52.95
  • SKINN Pore Magnet Peel Off Mask $34.98

~ ~ ~

(Liked)  (& on A/D forSmiley Happy

• SKINN  Dermapeel ((2) x 4oz) (current A/D) $41.35 ....  (in the tube-(due to water sensitive product))
  • Orchid Gel (Former) 

Feelings are simply human
How we deal with, ..or express those feelings .. is our choice
. ~ . Please be kind . ~ .

Honored Contributor

Re: Yr Experience w/ products fr SKINN?

I ordered the 3 non-negoitables in a set--day cleanser, night cleanser and DermAppeal.  Didn't like any of them.  Won't order anything else from this line.

Honored Contributor

I have been using products from Dimitri since 1997 when his line on HSN was called Parthena, always good quaiity and integrity. 

Valued Contributor

@Shelbelle   hmm... I was "losing it" earlier today and thought a nap would help.  Perhaps it didn't, because I may have confused the two SKINN threads here.. mentioning PARTHENA

@Shelbelle    Here's the other SKINN, PARTHENA thread here on "BEAUTY"

• SKINN COSMETICS / HSN TS - Wed 4/27    < LINK >  "

Super Contributor

Personally, I have tried and tried with the Skinn line, hoping I would like, but, unfortunately, it didn't happen.... This is going back years ago with his Parthena line also....  Being in the cosmetic field for years, I know when enough is enough!  I know his line is loved by many, but , for me, no.

Esteemed Contributor

I have only tried 3 things - a liquid foundation because it supposedly had skin care ingredients in it. It was yuck for me!

One of his neck things, that I used for extra support. Ho-hum.

And I have a serum that is kind of sitting in my drawer.

He sounds good, though. But so does/did Manuela, Linda Marshall and Morgan Schick.....

Honored Contributor

I like this Collagenesis Body Butter.  It's great on my neck. Skinn butters seem to always sell out b/c they're really that good.

Skinn® Cosmetics Collagenesis Deep Wrinkle Protocol Body Butter

Honored Contributor

Not a fan of the make up, got a completely empty tube of mascara once, in a set--they never replaced it,  altho I LOVE the eyeliner called --brazen--loved the day and night cleansers---and like the derma peel, and LOVED the secret elixer serum that I can't find  anymore and am using my last bottle of Beauty spray. I have the Manuka honey Devine elixer that is wonderful --and had alot more when he was on ShopHQ--but tossed most of them as they were too old to use. haven't bought anymore----

Valued Contributor

@SilleeMee 

Hi.  When Dimitri came out with his Collagenesis line for the EYE (in the Blue pump), ..yrs ago,... wow.. it really worked for me!  I hope the "now" "blue pump" eye product is the same as then.    

...  (Altho I notice he doesnt have "Collagenesis" written on the blue pumps for eye serums anymore???  I wonder what's up with that?)

(My last such above EYE haul was purchased at "HauteLook," which appears to be "Nordstrom Rack," now)

I, also, was hoping this SKINN Collagenesis EYE product would, at least, be  available this wks Dimitri visit, let alone, be on sale.  NA DAH! .. None even available!!    grr  

Skinn® Cosmetics DWP Age Reset Intensive Eye Serum

Skinn® Cosmetics DWP Age Reset Intensive Eye Serum Auto-Ship®

Skinn® Cosmetics DWP Age Reset Eye Serum Intensive 2-pack

Skinn® Cosmetics DWP Age Reset Eye Serum Intensive 2-pack

Perhaps other ppl loved this (?Collagenesis) Eye products also!.. 

Seems the search for a great eye product isnt all that easy!  (even if you find "the one!)   Maybe, just maybe, when we Beauties find a one that works, we want to keep it handy & use it?  And, maybe it's hard to keep in stock?  I wonder!!

--->  OKAY DIMITRI!  Bring back stock of yr ?Collagenesis Eye Serum, please!   (A/S... *and*  at reduced $$$!!)   THERE!! .. its "put out in the universe!"   .. (Well, I can wish)  Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@wagirl wrote:

Not a fan of the make up, got a completely empty tube of mascara once, in a set--they never replaced it,  altho I LOVE the eyeliner called --brazen--loved the day and night cleansers---and like the derma peel, and LOVED the secret elixer serum that I can't find  anymore and am using my last bottle of Beauty spray. I have the Manuka honey Devine elixer that is wonderful --and had alot more when he was on ShopHQ--but tossed most of them as they were too old to use. haven't bought anymore----

~~~~~~~~

Hi @wagirl  

I've never been a fan of Dimitri's makeup either.  So I understand ya!.  

.. There's sooo many other vendors, companies, who have perfected their particular makup product choices, yet may not even offer skincare either.   Sooooo much is out there!