Honored Contributor

Re: Yr Cosmetics-Not In Regular Use- What to do w/ them?

@MakeUpMaidn 

I removed my picture.  I misunderstood the topic and thought you wanted to see where we put our makeup on.  Sorry about that.

Honored Contributor

@MakeUpMaidn 

All the various space saving and storage products inventors and entrepreneurs have come up with is just amazing.  That will hold a lot of makeup/skincare/hair products that otherwise you wouln't be able to store in the bathroom.

I have one linen closet in the bathroom, not two.  It's nice and deep.  The more shallow but wider closet in the master bath has been reconfigured but I can't even remember what it looked like originally.  Now it has a section to hang nightgowns and robes.  Under that is my dirty clothes basket.  There are two stacks of cubby hole type shelving and a top shelf.  The makeup cart goes in this closet as well as a stick vac and a hand held vac.  

Honored Contributor

@MakeUpMaidn 

Strange as it sounds, my knee is better than it was when it first started hurting in July or August.  Ice is my best friend.  I only take ibuprofen for the pain.  When it first hit, I did take 2 or 3 hydrocodones.  I don't like taking that medication and haven't in decades but it was all we had in the house that would help.  Fortunately it didn't cause the breathing problems that it did when I was younger.  If I can manage the pain with ice and ibuprofen till surgery or the Syn Visc shot, that will be best.  Post surgery I'll be  on weeks and weeks of oxycodone.

Thank you for the suggestions.  I have lots and lots of ice bags.  I'll go to Amazon and look for the Cho-Pat brace.