Trusted Contributor

ELEMIS Cellular Recovery Skin Bliss Capsules-

You receive 60 capsules for over $100.  There are only wo ingredients according to the salesperson- moringa oil and lavender oil. The description does not list ingredients or the fraction of an ounce actually provided in the capsules.  No company bold enough to charge this much money for an ordinary oil (available in purest form for less than $9 an ounce) has my vote of confidence .

Valued Contributor

@CoG wrote:

ELEMIS Cellular Recovery Skin Bliss Capsules-

You receive 60 capsules for over $100.  There are only wo ingredients according to the salesperson- moringa oil and lavender oil. The description does not list ingredients or the fraction of an ounce actually provided in the capsules.  No company bold enough to charge this much money for an ordinary oil (available in purest form for less than $9 an ounce) has my vote of confidence .

Isn't lavendar oil known to be a skin irritant?  

Trusted Contributor

@jayn wrote:

The superfood face oil and collegian eye serum are phenomenal. I use those along with the marine collegian face cream. I have found nothing that is superior to Elemis. Everyone has special needs for their skin type, and this is the answer for me. 

I am on auto-delivery for the same 3 products from a previous TSV, that cost $99 and free S/H.  I love this line and it one of the few auto deliveries I have not cancelled. The products are concentrated ... so a little goes a long way. I have nothing bad to say, with my experience using Elemis products.

Trusted Contributor

Way too much scent for me.  Smells like the old ladies my aunt used to be friendly with.  They need to develop something unscented.