Regular Contributor

allRe: Your thoughts on TULA

Thank you to all of you. 

Regular Contributor

Wow I had no idea. Dr raj said that she noticed a difference in the skin by taking pro biopics internally. It didn't do anything for me

Regular Contributor

I actually started with elemis 11 years ago and my husband actually said that my skin looks good. I'm not sure why I stopped, maybe the cost or I wanted to try different things which sound to good to be true, and actually have not done anything. I'm back on elemis and really re enjoy the products I have. I will stick with it this time, Qvc has good deals , 11 years ago I was only getting deals through elemis website, since Qvc didn't carry it then. 

Respected Contributor

I am one of those people who lose interest in a product if I don't see a difference within a week.  The Tula felt so good the first time I used it but now it seems different after using it a few days.  I think it may go back.  

Respected Contributor

I am sitting here scratching my jaw line.  That has started since using Tula.  Going back today.

Frequent Contributor

My TSV is going back also.........I gave it a two week trial just to be sure but my skin actually looked dry and every line more exaggerated during that time period.  My make-up even had that "cakey" look and I've been using the same product for years.   I didn't believe the probiotic part though.........just thought it was a good value for three products and hoped it did the job........sigh.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm so sorry none of you had luck with it.  I am still really happy with it.  I also have the most bizarre skin ever which reacts completely different to things from most people so that may be the reason! 

Respected Contributor

Re: Your thoughts on TULA

[ Edited ]

I have been enjoying the line and purchased the cleanser on Amazon to go along with the TSV. While it is too early to say that I've arrived at my holy grail, I can see that my eleven lines are visibly softer than when I was primarily using argan oil.  

I bought the TSV on auto-delivery because of the great price break offered (additional savings on the TSV price). I'm going to stick with the new Tula routine until time for the new shipment and evaluate my progress then. The exfoliating mask alone has done wonders for my pores. 

Frequent Contributor

I am loving Tula. I have the day and night cream, the serum and the mask. I have sensitive skin and thise products do not irratate may skin at all. They actual calm my skin. And my skin is clearer and brighter because of these products.

I also love the mask. You are right Islandgirl...it clears out my pores on my nose like nothing else I have used. All without irrating my skin.

Respected Contributor

I tried the Day/Night cream and loved the texture and how it made my skin feel.   I repurchased and also sent my sister a kit with the d/n cream, face serum and eye cream.  She LOVES the kit, and she has sensitive skin and has to be careful.   I mainly use Dr. P products with a few other things, and thought this would be a nice change.  I don't use it exclusively, I use it in addition to my other products.