Regular Contributor

I ordered the TSV from TULA couple of weeks ago and so far I like it. Well I'm also on autoship for ELEMIS. I can't keep using both lines and I'd like to know your thoughts and results/experiences with both lines. I don't know which one is " better" for aging skin. 

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered a couple TULA items a while back.  i believe one ws a kit and also a cream.  It wasn't the TSV, however maybe some of the same products.

I sent it back because it clogged my pores. I was getting white bumps.  That  was my experience.  Everyone is different and some may love it.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Esteemed Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

I ordered a couple TULA items a while back.  i believe one ws a kit and also a cream.  It wasn't the TSV, however maybe some of the same products.

I sent it back because it clogged my pores. I was getting white bumps.  That  was my experience.  Everyone is different and some may love it.

@tends2dogs

I agree and you are paying more for the packaging  than what you get in the product!

Esteemed Contributor

@MalteseMomma wrote:

@tends2dogs wrote:

@tends2dogs

I agree and you are paying more for the packaging  than what you get in the product!

I forgot about that @MalteseMomma.  The jars were so thick and there was very little product.  There really are no magic potions, are there? 

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

I just sent mine back today.

Super Contributor

It was awful, I returned mine. The neck cream was tiny for $80.00 and wasn't worth $5.00, IMO. Why did I think a GI physician knew a lot about skin care? 

This taught me a lesson, I will be sticking with Dr. Denese from now on.

Respected Contributor

@Katilein  I'm so happy to see this thread.  I just got home from my dermo for an annual skin check and chatted with her about the products I've been using.  When I mentioned the word "probiotics," she commented that probiotics do nothing for the skin.  I don't mean to discredit the doctor who created the line, just passing along my dermo's opinion.  The day TULA had their TSV, I ordered it *AND* Serious Skincare items from "the other channel."  I couldn't believe I did that -- two different skincare lines in the same day.  I've been using the Serious Skincare A line more often than the Tula because Tula didn't come with a facial cleanser.  Anyway, I'm so confused as to exactly what Tula does, I think it will be sent back today and I'll stick with the Serious Skincare. My dermo was happy to hear that at my age (53) I was using something with retinol (Vit A), she said to give it 3 months.  At least the set I ordered came with a few products.  I can't believe I'm even fessing up to this, but I ordered Dimitri James' Non-Negotiables from the other channel.  I think I need an intervention!!!  

Anyone on this forum familiar with SS Vitamin A line or Dimitri James' line??  

Valued Contributor

i returned mine today 

Valued Contributor

@Katilein  I did not order the TULA. 

I finally decided to use Elemis consistently, rather than switching to a different line every few days (I have three different ones). 

I have now been using the Elemis exclusively for 3 weeks and my skin looks wonderful. I am rapidly approaching the big 6 0, and have very few wrinkles, but my skin is glowing and I have not had any breakouts or bumps. 

I plan to stay on Elemis and will not be buying any other lines. The Elemis TSV I am using is not the most recent one, but the one offered many months ago. It has the marine collagen cream, oil, eye serum and a bonus exfoliator.

“The price of light is less than the cost of darkness.”
– Arthur C. Nielsen
Honored Contributor

If you are going to try these anti-aging products maybe it would be a good idea to go with some company that has been around for many years like Estee Lauder.  I have never purchased any anti-aging products but I was tempted with one from Estee Lauder and I may take the plunge!  Other companies I would trust would be Bobbi Brown, Laura Mercier, Clarins and, of course, the very expensive ones.  All of these companies will take the products back if you are not satisfied.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength