Super Contributor
If you've used the products, do you love them? My skin is so super dry. I like Philosophy whipped body creme but need something a little heavier during the cold, dry winter months.m. So I'm thinking of trying L'Occitane shower oil and Shea Body Butter. But I'm interested in opinions and suggestions on all of their products.
Super Contributor

Re: Your thoughts on L'Occitane

you need the almond shower cream and it is so nourishing ,it starts as an oil on your skin then turns to a crean , the smell is divine .Very effective for dry skin

Honored Contributor

I use the hand cream and it makes my hands very soft.  I stick with the original scent, but have tried other scents.  I found the scent too strong for me.

Respected Contributor

I use the Dry Skin Hand Cream (20%) Shea butter at night. I find it too thick for daytime. It really works. My hands are very soft in the morning. Tried tons and I keep going back to L'Occitane.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@StillRachB wrote:
If you've used the products, do you love them? My skin is so super dry. I like Philosophy whipped body creme but need something a little heavier during the cold, dry winter months.m. So I'm thinking of trying L'Occitane shower oil and Shea Body Butter. But I'm interested in opinions and suggestions on all of their products.

I love their Lavender hand cream. I happen to love lavender anyway. It's very moisturizing, and it also smells lovely, too. 

Their shower products are really nice. I like their lavender shower cream, I think that it's called. 

Super Contributor

Thanks! Glad to hear lots of you like it.
Respected Contributor

@StillRachB wrote:
Thanks! Glad to hear lots of you like it.

I agree. I have the almond shower oil and it's wonderful!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Sorry to rain on the "Love Parade" (smile) I think L'Occitane is overrated. I will admit that I do enjoy the Almond Shower gel, the smell is very nice and my skin does feel nourished after use. However the hand lotions and the Body lotions. (useless) I have never had a brand of hand lotions where I had to continually re-apply throughout the day at work, and the body lotion in my opinion has a runny texture to it.

I truly do not get the hype about this line.

Honored Contributor

I like their almond products.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Valued Contributor

I was gifted some of the hand creams and shea butter tin. The hand creams were fine, but nothing special in my opinion, which is why I never purchased after the gift ran out. The shea butter in the tin turned rancid within a couple of months. Smelled awful. Into the trash it went.