Honored Contributor

Re: Your opinions of "Beauty Master Class", Two Days Of Beauty

[ Edited ]

I watched a little bit Friday evening, and a little on Saturday as well. Enjoyed the shows that I watched.

Would have liked to have seen more MAC shows....

I purchased two things

Tweak'd TSV- Honeylux

Kim Gravel Lip Crayons!

Edite to add I would have liked to have seen some of the brands we rarely get to see like Smashbox, Eve Pearl, Too Faced,etc...... 

Highlighted
Contributor

I've used and loved the original Chloe for years....was tempted by Love Story but didn't order it.  Please post  a review when you get it and let us know how you like it.  Thanks.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I bought the Lancer Vitamin C product but I was going to buy that eventually anyway.  Might as well get it at a good price. I like RMS and did order the eye paints.  Wanted to catch a MAC show but I forgot about it.  Philosophy bores me, as does Josie Maran.

Respected Contributor

Too many Lancer presentations and not enough variety of vendors.

Honored Contributor

@RainyDayGal wrote:

Too many Lancer presentations and not enough variety of vendors.

@RainyDayGal I definitely agree with not enough variety of vendors, I would have liked to have seen some of the brands we rarely get to see like:

Smashbox

Bobbi BROWN

Eve Pearl

Too Faced

etc..........QVC has so many different beauty brands, but we seem to only ever see Tarte, Josie Marie, It, and Laura Geller and Philosophy... I get that these may be huge sellers, but we need variety too!!!

Respected Contributor

Hey @decaf  You asked me to let you know about the rms beauty Back2Brow and I just received it and gave it a try. I ordered the light shade and the color is good but so far it doesn’t seem to be anything special but the brush (and packaging) are worth the price. We’ll see if it’s worth reordering.

Trusted Contributor

@Spacrazy wrote:

Hey @decaf  You asked me to let you know about the rms beauty Back2Brow and I just received it and gave it a try. I ordered the light shade and the color is good but so far it doesn’t seem to be anything special but the brush (and packaging) are worth the price. We’ll see if it’s worth reordering.

@Spacrazy That's really nice of you to remember.  I've debated ordering it a couple of times now but I didn't, I had my doubts it could create "brow hair" on each end of my brows. 

I just started experimenting with a clear Elf Brow wax pencil and the brown cover-up powder I use on my gray roots. This may work the best so far, we'll see.