Valued Contributor

@SeaMaiden You have the hair that I want!! It looks like you are in shape too! Your back profile looks great. 

I love my hair. I wear it long and I cut and color it myself. After numerous horrible haircuts. I don't do anything else to it. I might throw on some hot rollers for a special occassion. I wish I could have beautiful grey hair, but so far it hasn't happened yet.

Honored Contributor

@beautybee wrote:

@SeaMaiden You have the hair that I want!! It looks like you are in shape too! Your back profile looks great. 

I love my hair. I wear it long and I cut and color it myself. After numerous horrible haircuts. I don't do anything else to it. I might throw on some hot rollers for a special occassion. I wish I could have beautiful grey hair, but so far it hasn't happened yet.

@beautybee Thanks so much for the nice words🙂 I understand about bad haircuts. That is why I started trimming my own hair.   I use to color my hair myself too when I colored it.  I  will use hot rollers only on a special occasion like you...but special occasions are rare😄.  

Honored Contributor

Don't give mine much thought. I color it a light to medium shade of brown. Should probably let it go gray.

Honored Contributor

My hair is fine and wavy.  I keep it short in a wash and wear style, lighten it every six weeks to camouflage gray, and have it cut when it starts looking raggy.

Easy to take care of ... let it air dry, use a bit of thickenng serum or texturizer and I'm "good to go."  

Perfectly satisfactory head of hair!