Trusted Contributor

Re: Your favorite fast drying topcoat

@makena wrote:

Out the Door as quikest top coat ever and follow with Drip Dry by OPI.  Sets it perfect.

That is the best.

Jamma

Valued Contributor

I was a Seche Vite user for years. I always thought the tip wear was exactly that...just everyday wear that would show on the tips. I bought HSN's OPI TS a few months ago and it came with a plumping top coat and fast drying drops. I haven't looked back since. I no longer have tip wear on my nails. NONE! If I hadn't tried this I would have still been using the SV and having the ugly tip wear.

Trusted Contributor

The new Essie Gel Couture top coat (in the white bottle) is my favorite now.  I first used it with the Essie Gel Couture polish and had great nails for a full week, which is unheard of for me.  Hone I've bee not using the top coat over regular polish (opi, Essie, etc) and it gives me long lasting, quick drying manicures each time.  I will definitely continue to purchase this top coat!  

Valued Contributor

My fave is Sally Hansen Insta Dri.  Red bottle with white lid. But, about half way thru the bottle, it seems to get kind of icky.  

I love my family, my fur boys, my Jayhawks and accounting!