Trusted Contributor

Your favorite clipless curling wand?

I've been looking to buy a new curling wand, and I saw one at Marshall's.  I think the brand name is Tru Beauty.  I have tried googling that brand, and I'm not coming up with any information or reviews.

I'm looking for a straight wand that does not taper at the end.  Any suggestions?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Your favorite clipless curling wand?

@Sue98

I don't know about the Tru Beauty, but have you seen Martino's Double the Fun on HSN? You slide your section in the "duck bill", no clips, and wind and release. It is easy to use, however, I still like my hot rollers the best.

Martino by Martino Cartier Double the Fun Curling Wand

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have a Conair clipless. It does not taper at the end. It has teeth. It looks similar to Maria's Perfector (which I also have) but a smaller diameter. You dial up what heat setting you want. Have had it for at least 5 years and use it a lot. It's always plugged in and ready to go. I've worn the words off of it from so much use, all that's left is Cona Insta.... only remember the brand so gotta be Conair Instant something. Got it on Amazon.

I just went and looked it up. Mine is the Conair Instant Heat Hair Styling Brush. 3/4 inch barrel size. My hair is short, sort of but not exactly Jane Tracy type short. Not like when she gets hers cut really really short.

Trusted Contributor

Doesn't anyone else use a curling wand?