Valued Contributor

Re: Your best finds at TJ Maxx/Marshall's?

[ Edited ]

Oh gosh, pretty much everything in my house - LOL. Handbags, perfume sets, sometimes makeup, le creuset, kitchen/home stuff, decor  items....I have a TJX cos problem. One sleeper at TJM is the jewelry - mine has Lagos, couture line Ripka, michelle watches, or Paz and others. Also some of their “made in Bali” pieces are nice.

also, re handbags, I sometimes find really good deals on really nice handbags (Annabel ingall, hammit) that are not as mainstream as MK, etc. people there don’t realize that’s a 400+ handbag for $150 or less if marked down.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Went to Marshall's today and almost all of Ole H's products were gone. Am guessing someone is selling them on Ebay. Wish they would leave a few for those of us who don't want to buy off Ebay.
Contributor

Nike sneakers, Born shoes, Bandolino jeans & shorts, Dog toys. 

Redken & Joico heir products. 

Algenist cleanser. 

Today, I found the Too Faced Natural matte eye shadow palette for $14. They also had the Natural eyes palette and had a ton of the TF Chocolate bronzer. I may stop back to get an Algenist or Ole Henriksen moisturizer. Was looking for the Ole Henriksen foaming cleanser but couldn’t find anything.

Oh, also saw a Bare Minerals set with the deluxe original foundation and brush for $16!  I didn’t need anymore BM foundation, tho.

SO many great things at TJ Maxx and Marshall’s. 

Honored Contributor

Many years ago I found a small table - about 18" x 18" , heavy oak with a granite top, and drawers under the tabletop for around $100. At that time we had it in our dining room but since we moved to Fl. it has been in the kitchen with the TV on it.It's just a very nice and useful piece of furniture - one of my best ever finds.