Honored Contributor

Re: Your best finds at TJ Maxx/Marshall's?

DD and I found a supersize of Ole Hendricksens African Red Tea cleanser---got 2 of them. It may be re named now but that is the BEST cleanser ever!!

Super Contributor

My favorite (and best) find to date is an Aimee Kestenberg Tamitha backpack, clearance priced at $39. Original tags had a price of $229!! I bought it immediately.

I found it on the clearance rack at TJM about a month ago. 

Honored Contributor

I have more luck with clothing than beauty products. I still own & wear a few dresses from both stores that were purchased years ago. I bought a RL crossbody bag there many years ago that I still carry. I also found 4 perfect sized salad/soup bowls. We use those all the time. It really is hit or miss for me, but when I find something great, it pays off. 

Trusted Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Sue98 wrote:

Please share.

@Sue98  My favorite finds are the Shea Moisture soaps. They usually have a nice variety and I try to purchase several each time I go because closer to Mother’s Day, Christmas, the better things go faster.

HA! I just discovered the Shea Moisture shampoo and conditioner-so nice!

Valued Contributor

I am a huge Ole Henriksen fan,too. All the Marshall's pulled his products. To my delight, they restocked them. Got a jar of African red tea eye cream.
Honored Contributor

Anything Kate Spade!! I love her things and get so excited when I score something by her at a discount!

"Pure Michigan"
Super Contributor

we do know that most of the designer stuff is a liscense agreement and made for tjx co.

Contributor

I found yesterday at TJMaxx a Too Faced Chocolate Soleil matte compact bronzer for $12.99  I know that it sells for more on Too Faced.

Honored Contributor

I wanted new sunglasses, Lord and Taylor was way to high, Kohls had nothing I liked and I bought 3 great pairs at TJ Maxx last night and the bill was less than $40.00, I, I got, Guess, Jessica Simpson and  Nine West, really don't care if they are from Summer 17, they are still ON Trend as the expression goes

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Valued Contributor

I got a top that was Michael by Michael Kors. The material was thinner but the stripes on the sides matched. So the quality is still there. I read where Ole stopped making the African Red Tea line. Saw a 1.7 oz face cream for $4.99. I like his Vitamin C face wipes. They are 100 for $9.99. Also, get Nellie's Laundry Soap.