Trusted Contributor

Your Reveiws on the Peter Thomas ROTH TSV--only please

The one with the retinol serum and the night cream and the all night pads...........how is it working for you?  Are you happy with it and do you use that one night or for a week then on to Perricone and switch up?  Have you noticed anything good on your skin with the TSV of Peter Roth? Thank you.  I tonight added the pad and then the retinol serum and I am going to add a sample of LA MER Miracle Broth the original cream by Max..........I have a sample and I tell you after wearing one night my skin looked amazing, it is like that is the only cream I would need and would save thousands a year just by using LA MER and they have to keep Max's potion all they do is add more sea kelp each year and Max's daughter is still involved with her dads company even though Estee Lauder owns it.  Thank you

Trusted Contributor

Re: Your Reveiws on the Peter Thomas ROTH TSV--only please

I should have put the LA MER on alone as with the retinol it is too slippery and you have to rub the Miracle Broth to warm it up............so I wasted a tiny sample jar.  Anyway..........The La Mer seems fabulous..........but Perricone easy pays seem to help also.. ?????

Contributor

Well hope sprung eternal but unfortunately for me I have not seen even close to the results PTR claimed I would get Smiley Sad

Valued Contributor

I got the tsv for the night cream to try. I used it and the retinol serum, not the pads. I found the products to be terribly drying to my skin and saw zero results other than that. Mine went back.

Respected Contributor

I really hate to say this becasue I enjoy "using" the products but I have been faithfully applying the pads, retinol and cream since the day I rec'd it and I have to say, I see absolutly NO change in my skin tone, wrinkles, spots, not even the slightest, I will use up what I have but do not believe I will continue the auto delivery.

Respected Contributor

I think it has helped the dark sun spots I have along the sides of my face by my eyes.  I like it and will continue to use it.

Valued Contributor

I have been using this since tsv.  No results.  Will stop auto delivery..

Trusted Contributor

The pads have really made my hands look younger so I will keep using them on my face but I only do so about 3-4 nights a week........then I put on perricone and sometimes PTR and well I am just going to use all I have up and I won't know what works but as long as it haults my wrinkles I will be happy but really should have save the money for all these years and got restylane and botox and used a cheap face cream...........as that is what really works. The fillers.

Respected Contributor

If your asking about PTR (I'm a little confused because you mention other lines), I'll say, PTR retinol, and several creams have never given me any results. I have ordered the retinol about 3x, thinking it needed time...did ZERO! I will say, I really liked his peel pads, although I do not order anymore..I love Consult beaute Regenerol pads. I'll add I use and am very pleased with PTR glycolic cleanser. Thorough and not drying. His pumpkin mask was good too, but now use Andulau pumpkin mask, at half the price, same nice results? Overall, I wouldn't buy PTR. I'm seeing really nice results with the consult beaute line.