Esteemed Contributor

Re: Your Fragrance Today?

[ Edited ]

Today, I spritzed the last of my Carven.  

Eau de Parfum

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Respected Contributor

@Harpa - Today, I am wearing Coach Wild Rose, my newest fragrance, which to my nose does not smell anything like roses, which is a good thing, because I don't like strong, exclusively floral fragrances. It is a sweet fragrance, that is pleasant. 

From Fragrantica.com:

"Coach Wild Rose by Coach is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Coach Wild Rose was launched in 2022. Top notes are Red Currant and Bergamot; middle notes are Rose and Jasmine Sambac; base notes are Ambroxan, Moss and Tonka Bean."

Esteemed Contributor

@Natureluvr wrote:
@HarpaWhat brand vanilla bean oil do you use? I have a vanilla oil I purchased online but it smells very artificial.

@Natureluvr  Mine is from Piping Rock in 2 oz. size. This is not artificial at all. More than anything, it is surprising that the scent stays with me througout the day!

Contributor

CSP Vanilla Coconut

Respected Contributor

BEACH by BB.  It brings me to the ocean,  which I absolutely LOVE but currently live very far away from!!!!   No oceans in the northern burbs of Chicago....   Beach brings me back to JONES BEACH!

Trusted Contributor

Bath & Body Works spray in Firecracker Pop.  it's described as the "fruity red, white and blue popsicle you loved as a kid".  Notes of cherry, citrus and berry.  I love it for summer!

Valued Contributor

@Harpa 

Hi ! I have been wearing Henry Rose Fog since I asked my husband for it as a Christmas present in December . I always get compliments on it 

TOP NOTES:
Muguet & Fresh Citrus

MIDDLE NOTES:
White Woods & Magnolia

BOTTOM NOTES:
Vetiver, Sandalwood, Amber Woods & Musk

Trusted Contributor

Amazing Grace body spritz is my go to, get many compliments when wearing it. 

Honored Contributor

usually I don't wear perfume---I used Korres body oil spray mixed with the ginger and mint body cream. that gives me a nice smell but doesn't linger. 

Honored Contributor

Today, I am wearing Night Obsession by Calvin Klein. Purchased it from Fragrance dot net, and remembered how much I loved the notes in it.

Mainly it is Lily of the valley, mandarin, orange, amber,  sandalwood, and jasmine...

It smells great, but doesn't last on me like it used to...