Esteemed Contributor

What are you wearing? What are the predominant notes?

I found a bottle of vanilla bean oil in my stash, and put that on. It is so lovely (and lasting)! Then I looked it up and they said you could use it in skin care and also hair. I've got to try that!

Honored Contributor

Tom Ford (that "cherry" one)

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Valued Contributor

Tom Ford Soleil Blanc 

Respected Contributor

@MissDior  I'm shocked that your not wearing one of your own fragrances! 😃 

I've been finishing the ones I have that are opened. Juicy Couture, Amazing Grace and Flowerbomb.

Honored Contributor

Re: Your Fragrance Today?

[ Edited ]

Aerin's Waterlily sun, it's my favorite. It is a green/ floral fragrance.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

This morning I'm not wearing any actual cologne.  I showered and exfoliated with M. Asam Vino Gold Sugar Scrub, the matching body wash, and finished with the body cream.  On my arms, though, I first applied a cocktail of Korres Donkey Milk and Skinn Divine Elixir Luminous Oil and then did the Vino Gold body cream over it  I did my usual skincare on my face and neck, but added a little of the Vino Gold cream on my neck. It's got a fresh, citrusy scent.   Remember when the giant set was a TS on HSN?  That's how long I've had it.  I'm getting to the bottom of those humongous jars.  Then I'll move on to the floral scented set.

Honored Contributor

I usually sleep with perfume on.  Last night when we got home (around 6pm), all I did was feed my dog, remove my lashes, get undressed and fall in bed, where I thought I'd stay for a nice "nap".  In  bed before 6:30.  Woke up at 7AM Smiley Surprised  I didn't know if it was still yesterday or today LOL  So the fragrance I have on today is what I put on yesterday afternoon....Maison Margiela's Replica By the Fireplace.  Notes say burning wood and chestnuts.  I don't smell chestnuts at all.  Straightup it's roasted marshmallows and campfire (to my nose). 

Maison Margiela - ’REPLICA’ By the Fireplace 3.4 oz/ 100 mL

Next time I'm in my bathroom I'll spray on Sol de Janerio's #68

TOP: Pink Dragonfruit, Lychee Essence
MID: Brazilian Jasmine, Ocean Air, Hibiscus
DRY: Sheer Vanilla, Sun Musk

Brazilian Crush Cheirosa 68 perfume mist | Sol de Janeiro

Honored Contributor

I'm wearing Amazing Grace spritz.  Clean and fresh and I even spray some in my hair.

philosophy amazing grace twist super-size sprit - A500557

Respected Contributor

Spending time at the lake today,  so sunscreen and sweat. 🙂

Super Contributor

Pure Grace, I never get tired of it.