Honored Contributor

Re: Your Favorite or favorites Hot Summer Fragrances?

Estee Lauder's Bronze Goddess

Pure Grace

Bobbi Brown's Beach

Anything with a coconut or vanilla base to it! Not overly coconut though.....just a hint.

Honored Contributor

I just got Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Lavender. I love lavender so I knew I'd like it. Smells really nice. Not floral but citrus and light lavender with a hint of musk. Long lasting, too.

Super Contributor

Amazing Grace and Pure Grace ummmm

Respected Contributor

@ Mindy...I have the Chanel eau tendre EDP & yes on my skin I do get a few more hours of wear time. It lasts on me 4 to 6 hours but after 4 hours it sits close to the skin. I did test the toilette version & it only lasted on me for 2 hours then a skin scent. I have the lotion & can get longer lasting time. It is not a dupe but is similar to Marc Jacobs eau so fresh & that is a toilette & it lasts on me for just as long as Chanel's edp. HTH. Get a tester. Another fruity floral that I tested was YSL mon paris EDP & it only lasted a few hours. 

Respected Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN  My 2 favorite tropical fragrances as mentioned is Tom Ford Solei & Querlain Terracotta both with a hint of coconut. I do have a 2016 bottle of EL Bronze Godess but almost finished with it. On my wish list is Auerin Hibuscus Palm.

Respected Contributor

Demeter’s Pure Soap. 

Smells exactly like Ivory Soap and like you just got out of the shower. My favorite clean scent.

Honored Contributor

Eliz Arden Green Tea

Regular Contributor

Pirette.

smells warm and yummy.  It is an oil in a small roll on bottle. I purchased it directly from Pirette.

Respected Contributor

I do love some gourmand scents & vanilla scents but since I moved to the tropics, I feel lighter fresh fruity florals, white florals or citrus scents work best in Fl. Altho, sometimes I will wear my cool weather scents occasionally at night.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Since my teens, my all time favorite for the hottest days of summer is still very reasonably priced Revlon's Jean Nate.