Trusted Contributor

Re: Your Favorite Skincare Product

TULA skincare is what I use now and really like what it's doing for my skin.

Super Contributor

At my age, I've probably used just about everything trying to hold off time.  But the ONLY product that I can say has made a definite difference for me is Dr. P's AG Eye Serum.  I'm finding that his new Cold Plasma+ is having good results too.

Honored Contributor

@Happiness Is Inside JOBwrote:

@GenXmusewrote:

I can’t use a lot of products due to rosacea but I do take collagen and hylauronic acid supplements. I drink lots of water and stay out of the sun. 

This sounds very interesting, can you share your specific produçts and results

Sorry for the late reply!  The collagen I use is from Neocell and are called Beauty Bursts which are chewable supplements. 

The HA is from NOW brands. 

My skin is a lot more supple and it plumps out my wrinkles. It’s great for joints too!

Trusted Contributor

@GenXmusewrote:

@Happiness Is Inside JOBwrote:

@GenXmusewrote:

I can’t use a lot of products due to rosacea but I do take collagen and hylauronic acid supplements. I drink lots of water and stay out of the sun. 

This sounds very interesting, can you share your specific produçts and results

Sorry for the late reply!  The collagen I use is from Neocell and are called Beauty Bursts which are chewable supplements. 

The HA is from NOW brands. 

My skin is a lot more supple and it plumps out my wrinkles. It’s great for joints too!

THANKS!!!!!

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

In theory I don't think one product alone is a game changer, it takes the complete regimen for best resutls.  However, playing along with the OP question one product I think of as rendering results in a solo performance is the sleeping mask.  Many brands are offering their version of sleeping mask now, but the first one I ever tried (which was a few years ago now) is Korres Wild Rose.  That one is still one I use and would recommend. Another one I like is Vichy's Idealia Skin Sleep (now called Idealia Nuit), and I also like to use  Peter Thomas Roth's Rose Stem Cell Mask overnight. 

I honestly like the intense hydrated feeling my face has the day after an overnight mask.  I use sleeping mask more in seasons where the heat is turned on in my building than I do in the no heat warm weather months. During the warm weather months I need less hydration and use a different type of mask. 

Super Contributor

Retin A

Respected Contributor

@appmwrote:

At my age, I've probably used just about everything trying to hold off time.  But the ONLY product that I can say has made a definite difference for me is Dr. P's AG Eye Serum.  I'm finding that his new Cold Plasma+ is having good results too.

@appm What does the AG Eye Serum do for your eyes?So far, I haven’t found an eye product which makes a difference.

Super Contributor

@ Montanawrote:

@appmwrote:

@appm What does the AG Eye Serum do for your eyes?So far, I haven’t found an eye product which makes a difference.

@ Montana

I've been using this serum for a few years and it has tightened up my upper eyelids so much so that you can actually see my eyeshadow.  Before using it my eyelids were so hooded that it was useless for me to wear eyeshadow.  I would say that it took about two months to see a difference, but it was a "dramatic" (using the vendor's word) difference.  It also helped with crows feet, but not so much under eye puffiness.

Occasional Contributor

Texasmouse.  I have to agree with the Paula's Choice 2% BHA liquid.  It works great and is gentle enough to use with my sensitive skin and I also have Rosacea and doesn't irritate.

Honored Contributor

Oh I forgot to mention one very important thing...I take a ceramide supplement (phytoceramides capsule daily) and it has really made my skin very soft and hydrated so much that I am using far less moisturizer. It's one supplement I will never go without. The entire skin on my body has been so much better since taking them. No more yucky dry feet either.Woman Happy