Honored Contributor

Re: Your Favorite Hand cream?

At night, I use Kiehl’s Intensive Treatment and Moisturizer (on hands and heels of my feet).

During the day, it’s CeraVe Therapeutic Hand Cream...it’s somewhat water-resistant. I put it on over my spf to seal it in on my hands. 

Valued Contributor

L'Occitane Hand Cream.

Respected Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Fast Absorbing Hand Cream.

This is my drugstore go-to for years!!

Honored Contributor

L'occitane hand cream with Shea butter is the only hand cream I use that really helps my dry hands. Not greasy at all. At work, I used to keep a tube of Curel hand cream and like it also...but when two tubes of my L'occitane disappeared, I started keeping cheaper stuff there. Curel is very good.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I  used this hand cream years ago and loved it. I haven't bought it recently because I  always seem to be given hand cream as a gift so I end up with a stash. This also comes in a fragrance-free version. It's an excellent hand cream. I highly recommend it. 

450.jpg

Honored Contributor

Avon Silicone Glove.   I’ve been using this on my keloid scar on my knee for several months, and see a marked improvement in the look and feel of my scar tissue beyond what Vit. E oil and Mederma were doing.   

I too buy a years supply when it is on sale, and never run out.   

Honored Contributor

Without reading all of the pages, Eucerin Intensive Repair.  I have one at the computer, in my bath, in my handbag, and in my locker at work.Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden I use Gold Bond hand sanitizer with a moisturizer because I am constantly washing my hands during the day.

Gold Bond Ultimate Hand Sanitizer Moisturizer

Honored Contributor

@GAQShopr53 wrote:

@SeaMaiden I use Gold Bond hand sanitizer with a moisturizer because I am constantly washing my hands during the day.

Gold Bond Ultimate Hand Sanitizer Moisturizer

@GAQShopr53     Hmmmmm now that is a good idea!~ 

Trusted Contributor

Deborah Lippmann's Rich Girl Hand Cream - absolutely wonderful product and smells divine!