Honored Contributor

Re: Your Favorite Hand cream?

@suzyQ3 wrote:

Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Fast Absorbing Hand Cream.

@suzyQ3, I like this one too. In the winter I get cracks in my fingers, I use the hand cream in the round container ( I forgot the name but they also make a foot cream and lip balm).

Respected Contributor

Wen’s 319 treatment comes in 2 oz. tubes. Always have one in my purse. 

Honored Contributor

Avon Moisture Therapy far and above any other I've used.  I wait until it's on sale and buy a year's supply dirt cheap.  It repairs damaged elbows and heels as well as hands.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Gold Bond

There are several different formulas, find the one that suits you.

Very little scent

Right now I'm using "restoring" with CoQ10 & Vitamins A, C & E

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Thank you to everyone who shared! Wow! Lots of great suggestions! I will write them down and decide what to try...maybe several🤗

Respected Contributor

I was at Bath and Body and bought "Hyaluronic Acid body cream". It is super for the hands too.

My favorite of all time is "Goldfaden Hands To Heart". The only draw-back is the price but it is the best I have ever used.

Honored Contributor

I like L'Occtaine but it is expensive so I use Acure Organics lotion (pump) for body and hands.  I love the Lemongrass and Lavender.  There is also Orange and Cloves or Unscented.  Bought mine at Target.

kindness is strength
Regular Contributor

Another vote for L'Occitane.  I have tried many of the others that were mentioned and they were fine, but I really love L'Occitane and I buy it again and again.  I use it every single night before going to bed.  I only use a tiny amount and it sinks in quickly without greasiness.  My hands are left hydrated and soft.   My second favorite would be Supergoop hand cream with SPF.  That one I keep in my car or purse to use during the day.  

Trusted Contributor

Santa Maria Nobvella Crema Per Le Mani which is made in Italy and pricey, but it’s all I’ve used for over a decade. However, I’ve tried Aveeno Unscented hand cream and it’s very nice - not greasy or powdery. 

Respected Contributor

SKINFIX HAND REPAIR CREAM.....WITHOUT A DOUBT   !!!!   Immediately after putting it on , my hands appear younger and less wrinkled.

Honored Contributor

Right now I'm using CVS Beauty 360 Intense Repair Unscented and I like it.

It's not sticky or greasy and doesn't leave a film.  

It's supposed to be their dupe for Vaseline Intensive Care.