Occasional Contributor

Re: Your Favorite Drugstore Mascara?

Old school Maybelline Great Lash. I always have a fresh tube ready to go for when I don't have benefit on hand.

Honored Contributor

Two classics: L'oreal Voluminous (the original) and Maybelline Great Lash (the original).

Respected Contributor

I am using and loving the CG in the thick orangey color tube, One By One I think it is called. My friend uses and loves Maybelline Full and Thick , Healthy and something, forget but it is in a silver tube. I will try that one sometime. My CG in the thick orangey color tube, One by One is natural looking, lasts, separates plus gives me the volume I need while curling just enough.

I tried the L'Oreal extend in the red and white tube, is tubes once it dries but while I have length I need volume which this one doesn't give but was natural looking on.

Regular Contributor

First, there are quite a few great mascaras at Beauty Brands for $10.99. They are higher end like Peter Thomas Roth, Laura GELLER etc. you can check their website for others but all are for $10.99. I really love Lancome's Definicils but it is really pricey. I love the It Cosmetics and Laura Geller but for drugstore I really like Rimmel Mascara. Good luck with your search.
Regular Contributor

First, there are quite a few great mascaras at Beauty Brands for $10.99. They are higher end like Peter Thomas Roth, Laura GELLER etc. you can check their website for others but all are for $10.99. I really love Lancome's Definicils but it is really pricey. I love the It Cosmetics and Laura Geller but for drugstore I really like Rimmel Mascara. Good luck with your search.
Valued Contributor

Hi Christine-I will check out that site, thank you.Smiley Happy
Occasional Contributor

For years, I have been loyal to Maybelline Great Lash (Waterproof) Mascara; it has never failed me. On occasion, when Walmart has the 2 for 1 packs, I stock up with a few.

Honored Contributor

I don't usually bother with the drugstore brands because there are always deals to be had on the prestige brands. But I recently picked up the Loreal double extend Beauty tubes mascara and I really like it! the only thing I don't like is that is a little difficult to get off
Honored Contributor

On 10/24/2014 Christine16 said: First, there are quite a few great mascaras at Beauty Brands for $10.99. They are higher end like Peter Thomas Roth, Laura GELLER etc. you can check their website for others but all are for $10.99. I really love Lancome's Definicils but it is really pricey. I love the It Cosmetics and Laura Geller but for drugstore I really like Rimmel Mascara. Good luck with your search.
thank you for the heads up! I've been wanting to try the EyekO. how long does the sale last?
Super Contributor

Cover Girl Clump Crusher and Loreal Telescopic (in the "telescope" tube)---love them more than Chanel, Lancome, IT, etc. Still love the Tarte mascara called GIFTED though...