Respected Contributor

Re: Your Favorite Drugstore Mascara?

My favorite drugstore mascara is Lashblast by Cover Girl. It doesn't smear or flake and it is easy to take off.

Valued Contributor

I've tried and really liked the Jordana, too, ladies. However, as a fickle mascara gal, I love trying new ones b/c I don't yet have a HG in this area!Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

Cover Girl Clump Crusher and Rimmel ScandalEyes Retro Glam are my favorte drugstore mascaras. I need the waterproof versions because I live in a humid area. The non-waterproof Retro Eyes was a total fail for me, but might work for someone who isn't in a humid area. The waterproof version has been very successful for me.

Valued Contributor

Thank you, chynna.Smiley Happy
Esteemed Contributor

Maybelline in the green & pink tube.

Valued Contributor

Thanks again to strait girl and others for all the recommendations. I love reading about ones that I haven't tried in a long time that I maybe want to give another try.

Trusted Contributor

any kind of Rimmel.

Valued Contributor

Thanks, Quinny, and ladies. Smiley Happy

Quinny-I've been really happy with the Rimmel I'm currently using. I forget which one it is, but I will check and post back. I don't think that there are too many in the line (maybe 3-4??"), but I like this one.

Valued Contributor

Got it, ladies. I purchased the Mocha color--I haven't purchased a dark brown mascara in some time. But I generally have liked them. Not quite as dramatic as a black, but I'm hoping I love it. Thanks again for the suggestions. And since you all know I'm a fickle girl, I will be referring to this list next time I'm ready for another mascara. Oh, and I'll let you know how I like it once I do my face again in the morning. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Valued Contributor

Just tried Loreal Telescopic in the gold tube and it is awesome!!!

It has a comb applicator and I no longer have to order It Cosmetics tightline mascara as this applies way into the lash line and no clumping as you comb it through. I have very thinned out lashes and this is my new favorite.