Honored Contributor

Re: Your Favorite Drugstore Lotion?

@VaBelle35 wrote:

Since I started taking Andrew Lessman's Phytoceramides daily, I use very little lotion.  I used to have to keep slathering my hands and I hardly use it anymore.

It's not cheap, but it is worth every penny.  I am sort of sorry I tried it because I did try to stop and I can't.  I lasted about a month and had to order it again.

I started taking a phytoceramide supp several months ago, not AL, but another brand and man o man I can sure feel a big difference in the way my skin feels. Like you @VaBelle35, I am using less lotion these days because of the phytoceramides. I won't be without them. I noticed the biggest difference on my face...so soft and fine lines are plumped.Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee Definitely a difference in my face.  I use Retin A .

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Retin A, me too. @VaBelle35

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess    I like GUD which is a take off from Burt's Bees.  My favorite is the Vanilla Flame which is vanilla and rice milk.  There are other scents that are very nice too.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

NIVEA~Reminds me of my mum. She always used it and the slight scent is so comforting now that she’s passed away. She had beautiful skin and aged beautifully, using all drug store brands. Even thru her battle with a nasty cancer, she was still the most beautiful woman. 💜