Honored Contributor

I still have full eyebrows but there are areas that I need to fill in so I use an eyebrow pencil; however, sometimes I will use e.l.f. eyebrow kit and yesterday I found a mascara looking brow wand from Clinique in my stash and it worked well.

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

I have tried many of the brow pomades including Dipbrow.  I liked most of them except couldn't find just the right color until someone on this forum posted about IT Build a Brow in the color gray.  It's an ashy taupe color which works perfectly for me.  My hair is colored a light ash brown color and the other products were too warm in tone.  

Honored Contributor

I have tried them all except the JR product, right now I'm using Doll 10 and it works pretty good and is very easy to use. I still have decent brows, but they are thinning out some.

Trusted Contributor

Since no one answered about IT universal auto perfector 5-1 powder gel (waterproof) comes in several shades.

I have to think no oone has tried it or if they did it was not good.

Esteemed Contributor

@Jamma wrote:

Since no one answered about IT universal auto perfector 5-1 powder gel (waterproof) comes in several shades.

I have to think no oone has tried it or if they did it was not good.

@Jamma 

That's the one I have. I have tried just about all that were mentioned!

I think for me is... I don't like the way the powders and pencils (no matter how artfully I apply) look afterward. They look drawn on, even though I use a spoolie brush afterward.

Did anyone catch Ariane Poole's brow mascara/Evine last night? I happened to catch just that segment. That's the kind of brush I think is needed for brows, very small. (Which is like the Dipbrow).

One thing I do like about the Dipbrow is that the color of medium brown is perfect!

So maybe a fill in at the sparce areas, and a brush over with the brow mascara.

It seems I'm spending way too much time doing brows lately.

@Shanus

When you're doing makeup (generally), is that certain amount of time necessary in doing brows? I mean, it isn't just a swipe and go, is it?

Trusted Contributor

@Harpa 

Thanks Harpa for answering.  I have very little brows to work with due to Thyroid problem

years ago----my eyebrows deserted me.

I shall keep trying for the right thing.