Valued Contributor

Your FAVORITE Josie all around products

Please post your favorites......there are so many thanks 

Respected Contributor

Re: Your FAVORITE Josie all around products

I’m addicted to Josie’s body butter. I have sensitive skin( rosacea, etc..) and I just find the body butter a game changer. I also like the infinity cream and her lip glosses.
Respected Contributor

Josie's Sleeping Nectar cream...

Body Butter's.

Honored Contributor

This is one of my favorite brands! I never wore anything on my face at night or during the day except sunscreen during the day under my primer. Then I started wearing argon oil light. Now I love milk. You have to try milk!

I use her concealer and mascara, and today my face is entirely her Vitality palette. 

And of course her body butters!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@lucky-girl    i love her hair serum but it is only sold on her website and maybe Sephora.  All you need is a drop depending on how short or long your hair is (mine is short so one drop).  I rub the drop between my hands and start from the back and go forward.  It's good for your hair plus it gives a natural shine and has a light, very nice scent.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@lucky-girl    i love her hair serum but it is only sold on her website and maybe Sephora.  All you need is a drop depending on how short or long your hair is (mine is short so one drop).  I rub the drop between my hands and start from the back and go forward.  It's good for your hair plus it gives a natural shine and has a light, very nice scent.

@Katcat1 Her hair serum is wonderful. Even with my long hair, it only takes a couple of drops. It gives my grey hair a beautiful sheen and assists styling, eliminating tangles. I wish she had it on the Q. Btw, I have found it on Amazon and it appeared to be the authentic product. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love her body butters and hand creams best.

Years ago she had either sample jars or body butters, set of 6 to try different fragrances...haven't seen them anymore. I used to love to get those.

Also she used to have hand cream sets, some small, and one big...haven't seen those last time I checked (though I haven't searched her things lately.)

I've gotten the Argon oil gifted to me...it's ok. I don't use it on my face. I sometimes use it on the ends of my hair or on my cuticle or hands. I just like my regular face moisterizer creams better than oils on my face. And I have dry/normal skin, so it's not that it's too oily for me, just don't prefer oil on my face.

Oh and I almost forgot...bought that peach necter cream for my face a few years ago...LOVE that! I use it at night and, without fail, when I wake up my skin looks soft, healthy, 'plump', moisterized, glowing. More so than any other product I would sleep with. Love it... it's kind of expensive. It was on special when I tried it.

Honored Contributor

Milk (face).  

Hands down.

Respected Contributor

Hand cream. My hands are always dry. I think I have tried every brand out there and think hers are the best, although pricey.

Regular Contributor

@lucky-girl wrote:

Please post your favorites......there are so many thanks 

NONE!