Valued Contributor

Re: Your Bre@st Reduction (Surgical) Experience

Go to a website called realself.c0m. There you will find surgeon reviews and detailed diaries keep by women who had different procedures along with before and after and progress photos. Women there share their feelings and experiences with their procedures. It's the net's most comprehensive plastic surgery site, and it will be of great help to you.

Valued Contributor

I had mine reduced several years ago.  No health reasons, just hated them.  It was purely cosmetic so insurance didn't touch it.  Best thing I've ever done. Very little pain, had it done on Wednesday and was back to work on Monday.

I love my family, my fur boys, my Jayhawks and accounting!
Honored Contributor

Mine were uneven.  On my 19th birthday, I found a PS and had it done.  I wouldn't change a thing.  I still don't have feeling on that side.  That part never bothered me.  Recovery was a month.  The scar is still there.

Respected Contributor

@RockChalkJayhawk wrote:

I had mine reduced several years ago.  No health reasons, just hated them.  It was purely cosmetic so insurance didn't touch it.  Best thing I've ever done. Very little pain, had it done on Wednesday and was back to work on Monday.

WOW!  What happened to the drains???

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Trusted Contributor

@RinaRina wrote:

@RockChalkJayhawk wrote:

Having had the surgery 30 years ago, I find it hard to believe surgery was done on Wednesday and you were back to work on Monday.  You cannot use your arms for days to push, pull, lift (even a cup, straws are suggested).  So how would one drive, open heavy doors, etc?  Impossible.

Respected Contributor

@Shaunac wrote:

@RinaRina wrote:

@RockChalkJayhawk wrote:

Having had the surgery 30 years ago, I find it hard to believe surgery was done on Wednesday and you were back to work on Monday.  You cannot use your arms for days to push, pull, lift (even a cup, straws are suggested).  So how would one drive, open heavy doors, etc?  Impossible.

I had breast cancer surgery last year and was up and walking the dog on Monday. I had surgery the Friday before. I was able to drive within a week